The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Accommodation

Hi, I'm starting University of Brighton on the Hastings campus in September to study Digital Film. Didn't make it into halls and so I'm exploring accommodation options. I'm open to house/flat sharing and was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat as me and/or has any advice to give? Must admit I'm freaking out a little bit! :colondollar:
Reply 1
Original post by rebeccacollins
Hi, I'm starting University of Brighton on the Hastings campus in September to study Digital Film. Didn't make it into halls and so I'm exploring accommodation options. I'm open to house/flat sharing and was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat as me and/or has any advice to give? Must admit I'm freaking out a little bit! :colondollar:

I'm also looking for a person to share with in Hastings! :smile:I've been freaking out for the past two days! I'm studying Education with English Literature! Add me on Facebook Nashanda Maitland-Ebanks. There might be two profiles it's the one black and white photo. I sort of got locked out of my other one:confused:
(edited 8 years ago)
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Original post by neme10
I'm also looking for a person to share with in Hastings! :smile:I've been freaking out for the past two days! I'm studying Education with English Literature! Add me on Facebook Nashanda Maitland-Ebanks. There might be two profiles it's the one black and white photo. I sort of got locked out of my other one:confused:

I added you :smile: I'll send you a message on Facebook as well 👌

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending