The Student Room Group

Queens and UU Social work applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by khutchinson06
hey would anybody maybe want to meet up for coffee to talk about the course. I think it would be good to get to know everybody

Where about a are you thinking of meeting

Posted from TSR Mobile
anywhere in belfast im free tomorrow and friday if that suits everyone
sorry meant if it suits anyone
Anyone here from castlewellan/Newcastle area? 😀
I'm busy this week. Im heading to the mature open day on 7th though. Is anyone going to it ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
ok il attend it if im not working
Sorry. It's the 8th the mature day.

The Facebook page is QUB WELCOME 15

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I phoned the NISCC we don't need the documents vertified
Hey, I'm Aoife im 20 and from derry, i am starting my social work degree in university of ulster Magee on the 21st september :smile: i am doing the 3 years full time route. and was just wondering if anyone else is starting the same course as me in magee this year :smile:?... p.s i kind of found the NISCC application process kind of confusing, but the webiste emailed me and verified that my user account with NISCC online has been recently updates and that this allows me to access NISCC online... is that what i had to do? lol
Original post by lauraacullen
Finally got registered with NISCC :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hi i am doing the social work degree 3 year full time route this year also, i think that i have enroled on the NISCC website correctly, but i dont know, i received an email shortly afterwards from them saying

Dear Aoife Doherty,Your user account at NISCC Online has recently been updated. This now allows you to access NISCC Online as a:Role: New Applicantshould i have applied as a student, im not sure if i have completed it correctly?
Original post by Shaz78
Hi guys I live in Derry so if there's anything I can check out or help use with please
Just shout. :-)

hey im aoife, im 20 i also live in derry :smile: i am starting the three year full time social work degree this september :smile:! i have enrolled onto the NISCC website i have been emailed this as a response...

Dear Aoife Doherty,Your user account at NISCC Online has recently been updated. This now allows you to access NISCC Online as a:Role: New Applicanti tried to enrol as a student no it, but it kept freezing and wouldnt accept some of my answers... i dont know just really confused at the minute...have i enroled correctly or no lol?
Reply 1731
Original post by aoife_doherty
hey im aoife, im 20 i also live in derry :smile: i am starting the three year full time social work degree this september :smile:! i have enrolled onto the NISCC website i have been emailed this as a response...

Dear Aoife Doherty,Your user account at NISCC Online has recently been updated. This now allows you to access NISCC Online as a:Role: New Applicanti tried to enrol as a student no it, but it kept freezing and wouldnt accept some of my answers... i dont know just really confused at the minute...have i enroled correctly or no lol?

Hi Aoife yeah we had to register as a student with NISCC I would ring them and check if your enrolement went through ok, just to be sure lol
I found the form very confusing myself too!
Reply 1732
Original post by Derrygirl
Hi, I phoned the NISCC we don't need the documents vertified

Great to know thank you :-)
Hi I'm also doing the three year course in Magee
Reply 1734
Original post by Derrygirl
Hi I'm also doing the three year course in Magee

I'm part time but should be in some classes with the full timers 😀
Is anyone going to the open day next Saturday 12th at queens? I didn't know if this open day was for me but was the only one I seen? who is allowed to attend the mature open day? Is it for older students? And do any of you from queens know when we receive our timetable? Will we get it through our email before we start? (So I can let work know) or do we get it the first week?
I'm going to the mature one. Im lnot very mature but I'm 30 now. Lol

The timetable is 10-4 Monday to Friday but 10-1 on a Wednesday (provisional)

Is anyone from Newry direction?

Posted from TSR Mobile
On Facebook if you check. QUB welcome 15. It tells of all the different open days

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lilyshea
On Facebook if you check. QUB welcome 15. It tells of all the different open days

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw ok. I'm 19, so would probably be better to attend the other open day. Is that the timetable for 3year UGR?
Yes. 3 year. But it's provisional timetable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest