The Student Room Group

Revision resources for A-Level Chemistry

What are the best revision resources, be that notes or whole websites, to revise from for AS Chemistry?

A number of links to notes, websites or anything else revision related would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
Reply 1
I would suggest you tell us which A-level spec you are doing.
If you're looking for notes available for all exam boards, look at chemguide and chemrevise.
Chemguide will explain things in much detail. Do note, there are things which are on your exam board (regardless of what board) that aren't available on chemguide and things which are on chemguide not related to your exam board. Just make sure you know what you need
Chemrevise has detailed notes for revision. I'm not sure whether they have updated for the 2015 specification though.

Knockhardy are pretty decent, they have updated for the new specification and are worth looking at. Its good for self-teaching.

I'd probably recommend looking at the text book provided by your sixth form/college too since it will have pretty much everything. :h:
Seconded Chemguide. It has so much of what you need, and explains it really well.
are you doing the old or new spec?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by diamondluck
are you doing the old or new spec?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Pigster
I would suggest you tell us which A-level spec you are doing.

I'm with AQA and I'm on the new linear 2015 Specification. However, any notes or resources on last years spec will always tie in somehow, so either updated or old content will be great!

Thanks to everyone who's replied so far.
Reply 6
The following link should have everything: http://chemrevise.org/revision-guides/
Original post by Jack_devin
I'm with AQA and I'm on the new linear 2015 Specification. However, any notes or resources on last years spec will always tie in somehow, so either updated or old content will be great!

www.a-levelchemistry.co.uk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jack_devin

www.alevelchem.com (in my sig) is AQA

Quick Reply

Latest