The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Alexis has actually been really good today.
Loooooool you legend gabriel, top 5 arsenal players
My man oli g
Has Coquelin got a France call up yet?
is that you, Alan ?
Original post by Birdman1234567
Has Coquelin got a France call up yet?

Nope but should be a good thing.
with Cech/Gabriel/Kosc we have a CL winning unit

love morons criticising Arsene. gabriel is top drawer signed for 12m...

most of our fans want luiz for 50m
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6807
What a great weekend so far. Now Liverpool to lose and it's been a good day.
Original post by angelfox
Hopefully he ****s off back to Barcelona B where we should have never got him from. Rat.

Original post by Zürich
with Cech/Gabriel/Kosc we have a CL winning unit

Original post by The Shed End

not even mad, you reminded me of the Karl XFM shows
Original post by Zürich

he can't even support his own club
Original post by Zürich

Probably some of the best radio ever made.

Heard one my favourite lines yesterday when Karl was talking about two monkeys that had been taken into a rescue centre, and there was a bit of beef between them, and Karl says "anyway, somethings said", and Ricky and Steve instantly burst into laughter.

Original post by shawn_o1
he can't even support his own club

I'm not Voldemort y'know. You can mention me. @ me up bro!

#gettingunderhisskin
#littlebylittle
#nevergiveyouup
#nevergonnaletyoudown
#nevergonnarunaround
#anddesertyou
Cesc done wrong, he knows it

Wenger is well known for not holding it against a player who leaves. AW wont even look Cesc in the eye. RVP ratted him but at least he was upfront and they are in contact.Cesc?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6814
Oh Vermaelen..

So injury prone it's actually upsetting
Excellent win, didn't see any of it but heard we played brilliantly. Cech Kosc Gab is probably the best or second best centre defense in the league.

Plus Chelsea and Liverpool lose, don't think we'll see Luke round here anytime soon
Martial goal's is so overrated, remember Bellerin's goal last season against that joke of a team on his weakfoot?
Original post by leinad2012
Excellent win, didn't see any of it but heard we played brilliantly. Cech Kosc Gab is probably the best or second best centre defense in the league.

Plus Chelsea and Liverpool lose, don't think we'll see Luke round here anytime soon

Don't hold your breath
Original post by leinad2012

We have to push on tbh, and I can see Wenger's logic behind not getting the striker. The goals have to come from everyone. He's taking a risk, lets hope it works.
Gabriel is such a monster also, he's becoming one of my favourite players. Remember when Per pussied out vs Liverpool away last season?

We're never seeing that from Gabriel, killa mentality straight from the Sao Paulo favelas.

Latest