The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Wenger's best hidden talent in recent years.
"Hidden talent"?

The guy you bought for £12 million and have barely given any playing time?
Original post by The Shed End
"Hidden talent"?

The guy you bought for £12 million and have barely given any playing time?

I'm working tonight so I won't be able to participate in the ridiculing of the hilariously gassed Arsenal fans.

At least I have a job unlike most...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
I'm working tonight so I won't be able to participate in the ridiculing of the hilariously gassed Arsenal fans.

Posted from TSR Mobile

#fotsshired
#tooeasy
#ifonlytheirfanswereasloudastheyaresalty
Original post by Lúcio

Posted from TSR Mobile

Paper round tomorrow morning?
Good goal by Martial but it was McNulty writing the article so what do you expect? Mug off two poverty defenders and tuck it in the corner to wrap up an already probable victory and suddenly the £40mil is justified.

To put it out there, a young man city player scored a last minute WINNER and we aren't hearing much about him, purely because he didn't cost a ridiculous fee
Purely because he wasn't slated nd called a waste of money. Got called out by everyone but killed of the game against our biggest rivals.

Little too much salt.

If he didn't score then rival fans would have been even more saltier.
(edited 8 years ago)
Glorified tap in.
Original post by angelfox
Paper round tomorrow morning?

Nah man, my lights broke so it isn't safe to be on the road when it's dark :frown:

Had to get a job at Sainsbury's instead :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
Nah man, my lights broke so it isn't safe to be on the road when it's dark :frown:

Had to get a job at Sainsbury's instead :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Feel you brotha, I got work at a supermarket tomorrow
Original post by leinad2012
Good goal by Martial but it was McNulty writing the article so what do you expect? Mug off two poverty defenders and tuck it in the corner to wrap up an already probable victory and suddenly the £40mil is justified.

To put it out there, a young man city player scored a last minute WINNER and we aren't hearing much about him, purely because he didn't cost a ridiculous fee

Or maybe because the goal was a lot simpler - good movement/reactions but still a tap in - and against Crystal Palace rather than in the biggest game in England.
"biggest game in England"
Original post by AR_95
"biggest game in England"

wat
Original post by difeo
wat

Team and rivalry wise I suppose so, but it really wasn't that big of a match this time round
Original post by difeo
wat

Team and rivalry wise I suppose so, but it really wasn't that big of a match this time round
Original post by AR_95

Which is what's relevant when it comes to what people/the media focus on
Difeo wins this discussion.

United and Liverpool are not what they used to be (particularly the latter) however the contest between them will always be legendary.

#salty

Posted from TSR Mobile
Power struggle continues. ..
Walcott scored for a ninth successive PL season yesterday. He still doesn't seem or look old enough...

Despite their signings, this is a really poor start for Stoke. I wonder whether Hughes has been guilty of signing too many bodies. Two points from five games. That's their worst ever start to a season since promotion to the PL.

Latest