The Student Room Group

Is your life boring?

Just wondering as sometimes I have an existential crisis. Anyone else?

Scroll to see replies

I suppose to others my life would be boring. I live out in the country, on my own (well with two dogs) I dont drink an awful lot and dont go clubbing. I ahve very good friends, I work two jobs and I spend my free time painting and playing tabletop and online games. I go for walks with the dogs, i paint and i read. I live quite the simple life but i love peace and quiet - just wish i had more money.

My life to some would be boring - but i wouldnt change it
well the fact we are on TSR suggests it is :colonhash:

Having said that i do enjoy life, especially with the addition of guinea pigs :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Yo bee

You're not alone!!!! 😭😭
Original post by Yo bee

Same here. I've literally done nothing this holiday.
Wtf i thought i was the only one
Not really. Your life ain't supposed to be boring, make it fun!

Only you can change that :yep:
Haha the UK does that to you. Travel to different parts of the world and you'll see the UK is a totally different light. People are only here for the opportunities

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by silverbolt
I suppose to others my life would be boring. I live out in the country, on my own (well with two dogs) I dont drink an awful lot and dont go clubbing. I ahve very good friends, I work two jobs and I spend my free time painting and playing tabletop and online games. I go for walks with the dogs, i paint and i read. I live quite the simple life but i love peace and quiet - just wish i had more money.

My life to some would be boring - but i wouldnt change it

Cool sounds lovely. I wish I painted and read also. But I don't. What do you paint, are you any good and what do you read?
Original post by Over2you
Haha the UK does that to you. Travel to different parts of the world and you'll see the UK is a totally different light. People are only here for the opportunities

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am here because it is the land of my ancestors.
Original post by CoolCavy
well the fact we are on TSR suggests it is :colonhash:

Having said that i do enjoy life, especially with the addition of guinea pigs :h:

Some of us go on TSR because we enjoy it. Not because I am bored.
Reply 11
So I'm not the only one.. join the club :/
Original post by william walker
Cool sounds lovely. I wish I painted and read also. But I don't. What do you paint, are you any good and what do you read?

I paint games workshop models. Im not as good as i used to be but i can still paint to a quite decent standard. Ive won awards for it in the past.

I read sci-fi, fantasy and horror and some action adventure
Some of us go on TSR because we enjoy it. Not because I am bored.

lol, yeah i enjoy it but i only go on when i have nothing else to do due to time constraints :h:
I quite like my boring life, with the occasional busy days.
I try editing videos and make music but I still fail lmfao
No
I've got youtube
I am here because it is the land of my ancestors.

Haha good for you mate. This country is boring! Every country I travel to, people are markedly more happier than British people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Over2you
Haha good for you mate. This country is boring! Every country I travel to, people are markedly more happier than British people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is wonderful for me.

The weather isn't boring, the landscape and wildlife isn't boring. So... Do you live in a city by any chance?
Original post by Yo bee
yeah I'm exactly the same. It kind of scares me to be honest. But I feel like my life is boring right now but when I'm older and have money it will be better

Quick Reply

Latest