The Student Room Group

Have you ever just wanted to remain ill?

Title
No.
I have too much going on in my life. While a long rest might be needed for mental/ physical recovery, eventually I'd be bored, wouldn't be doing what I enjoy in life, wouldn't be earning any money, and would be letting down other people I care about .

So, no.

Why do you ask?
Reply 2
Original post by SomeonesDad
No.
I have too much going on in my life. While a long rest might be needed for mental/ physical recovery, eventually I'd be bored, wouldn't be doing what I enjoy in life, wouldn't be earning any money, and would be letting down other people I care about .

So, no.

Why do you ask?

Because I want to remain ill. I don't like my life and will never have the same life again so I would rather remain ill even if there is a cure to your illness and basically sleep all day and night, don't know if I am ever going to work because I will never be physically fit enough due to my health conditions and mentally I am never going to be okay. I feel like sleeping and taking a break helped me at the time I had a breakdown but now after nearly half a decade I am still doing the same thing and I'm not even bored, I'm used to it. I think this is my punishment from God and I don't even know why God is punishing me but if He is then I hope to go to Heaven after death.

Quick Reply

Latest