The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Depleted
Probably more importantly, who goes to clubs and then comes on TSR (sorry Mackay)

Why you acting like clubs aren't haraam as ****
Original post by atom y humber
This why you've got a boner for the gab?

His killa mentality yes. Best at the club.
Carrick Fan is easily the best football youtube channel, you know it's gonna be good whether Utd win or lose, unlike AFTV where it's only funny when we lose.

[video="youtube;ne8Rs3Kz-sE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne8Rs3Kz-sE&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Original post by angelfox
Carrick Fan is easily the best football youtube channel, you know it's gonna be good whether Utd win or lose, unlike AFTV where it's only funny when we lose.

[video="youtube;ne8Rs3Kz-sE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne8Rs3Kz-sE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Genuinely felt like I was starting to contact autism just by watching him....
Original post by leinad2012

loooooooooooooooooooool
Original post by leinad2012

"Contact"?? I mean you support Arsenal, probably already have

Inb4 #obssesed
Original post by The Shed End
"Contact"?? I mean you support Arsenal, probably already have

Inb4 #obssesed

A side of repression and delusion often accompany supporting such an overrated club.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pot. Kettle. Black.

:tongue:
Original post by The Shed End
Pot. Kettle. Black.

:tongue:

I'll never forget some of our worst times and I'm under no illusion that Liverpool aren't a top club anymore :tongue:

#obsessed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6989
Wilshere is one of my favourite players, it's such a shame that he's held back by so many injuries. He's missed over 1000 days for Arsenal and this is the 5th consecutive season he's been effected by an injury I read somewhere, ridiculous.

Wouldn't want him to be sold though, he's still one of our best midfielders so I'm just hoping his injury problems will subside. He's only 23 so he still has time imo.

Doesn't even really matter tbh, with our current squad it's not that it's deeply effected us.

Will probably come back when Ramsey gets injured anyway
I'm very upset about Wilshere getting another injury yet again, he's always been one of my favorite players and he's been held back by injury too many times. I just hope he still has time to recover and prove to Wenger that he can stay fit and keep up his performances. He certainly has a lot of promise in him, always had potential, we just have to see if he can stay healthy in the squad.
Reply 6991
Original post by Lúcio
I'll never forget some of our worst times and I'm under no illusion that Liverpool aren't a top club anymore :tongue:

#obsessed

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wouldn't say you're old enough to remember the good times anyway mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SA-1

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I talk about good times, it's only really a few years when we won the Champions League and FA Cup.
It hasn't really gotten much better for us in the modern era :tongue:
Yeah we've finished 2nd twice but as a fan that's more depressing to see than anything else.

Definitely wish I was old enough to have experienced Liverpool back in the day though.
Don't know how long it'll be before we win the league again - let's hope I see it in my lifetime....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ramsey and bellerin haven't traveled and won't be playing tonight. So will that be 3 months injured each or just rotation?
Original post by SA-1
Wilshere is one of my favourite players, it's such a shame that he's held back by so many injuries. He's missed over 1000 days for Arsenal and this is the 5th consecutive season he's been effected by an injury I read somewhere, ridiculous.

Wouldn't want him to be sold though, he's still one of our best midfielders so I'm just hoping his injury problems will subside. He's only 23 so he still has time imo.

Doesn't even really matter tbh, with our current squad it's not that it's deeply effected us.

Will probably come back when Ramsey gets injured anyway

More like he'll come back in April, score one goal and everyone will be convinced he's like a new signing for 2016/2017.
Original post by AR_95
More like he'll come back in April, score one goal and Wenger will be convinced he's like a new signing for 2016/2017.

corrected.
Original post by SA-1

Posted from TSR Mobile

Arsenal fans that are my age aren't old enough to remember the good times either, no top 2 finish in over 10 years and a 9 year trophy drought, in fact Liverpool fans have seen more trophies :wink:
Arsenal fans that are my age aren't old enough to remember the good times either, no top 2 finish in over 10 years and a 9 year trophy drought, in fact Liverpool fans have seen more trophies :wink:

And more title challenges.

You have no memory of 2004? Ain't you meant to be in uni? Are you the brain version of Adebayor's leg?
ffs apparently the fat cocaine midget starts in goal tonight

Latest