The Student Room Group

Pharmacy entry requirements / foundation year

Hi

Looking for some info re pharmacy entry requirements and or foundation year. I don't think I'm going to get the AAB/ABB most uni's ask for. Did anyone get onto the mpharm with lower grades than this, this year? Also has anyone done the foundation year?
Reply 1
I got in with BBB, my offer was ABB I think :smile:

Not sure about foundation year, however I know that we have transfers from other courses that have lower entry requirements :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Liz94
I got in with BBB, my offer was ABB I think :smile:

Not sure about foundation year, however I know that we have transfers from other courses that have lower entry requirements :smile:

Thank you. Which uni are you studying at? It may be an idea to apply for mpharm and foundation year courses ☺?
Reply 3
LJMU!

That could definitely be a good idea! I think you should look at both. :smile:
Reply 4
Thanks again for your help and good luck
For foundation year it's likely to be a BBB.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by NewestPharm
For foundation year it's likely to be a BBB.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you. Reading some other threads some people got onto mpharm courses with BBB this year. Decisions on what 'andcourses to apply to 😲
Original post by carolinemor
Thank you. Reading some other threads some people got onto mpharm courses with BBB this year. Decisions on what 'andcourses to apply to 😲

Yeah I've applied for the foundation year. I hope I get all my offers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Good luck where you applied?
Original post by carolinemor
Good luck where you applied?

Keele, Manchester, UEA & Medway

wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Liz94
LJMU!

That could definitely be a good idea! I think you should look at both. :smile:

Hiya did you move away from your parents? Coz I'm gonna try to apply either in Manchester or john Moore university thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending