The Student Room Group

A levels

Literally done 20% of my 4 a level courses! bio, chem, psychology and history PLEASE give me advice on how to get A's, revision etc I like need as much advice I've got my as exams in feb and i want A's but how do i do it effectively and anyone know what the predicted grade boundaries are for this new specification? Ty x
I'm doing the old spec but know about the new spec, particularly for psych. the new spec contains a lot more, in my psych, it was 2 AS exams, with an overall 6 topics, and the same for A2, but with the new spec its 4 year 2 exams with at least 10 topics I can think of on the spot. I got a D at AS. and along the lines of bio, majority of my AS class got grades U-D on the old spec.
Reply 2
Original post by BerniHurton
I'm doing the old spec but know about the new spec, particularly for psych. the new spec contains a lot more, in my psych, it was 2 AS exams, with an overall 6 topics, and the same for A2, but with the new spec its 4 year 2 exams with at least 10 topics I can think of on the spot. I got a D at AS. and along the lines of bio, majority of my AS class got grades U-D on the old spec.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest