The Student Room Group

My GF sucks at making tea/coffee and frying eggs

All i ask for is a cup of tea with 5 sugars after a long days work. However the tea/coffee is always nasty, she either puts too much/less milk or the wrong amount of sugars. In addition to this my breakfast is always ruined by her inabilty to fry an egg, the yolk is always hard. I like it liquidy so i can dip my fingers in it.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
make it yourself
Frying eggs is kinda hard though, my fried eggs turn to scrambled on a daily
Reply 3
Original post by Maximus123
All i ask for is a cup of tea with 5 sugars after a long days work. However the tea/coffee is always nasty, she either puts too much/less milk or the wrong amount of sugars. In addition to this my breakfast is always ruined by her inabilty to fry an egg, the yolk is always hard. I like it liquidy so i can dip my fingers in it.

Lol, Jk, You don't have a gf?
The trick for a liquidy yolk is to fry the egg on low heat, turning the hob off after the whites start to cook.
At least you have a gf, I’m 22 years old and I’m still a virgin. I’ve never even kissed a girl.

I’ve been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I’m still a virgin.

It has been very torturous.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex, and fun, and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness.

It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me.

It’s an injustice, a crime, because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentleman.
I make the dankest scrambled eggs

The yolky egg one I'm not good at lmao
Original post by SwedishRedhead
At least you have a gf, I’m 22 years old and I’m still a virgin. I’ve never even kissed a girl.

I’ve been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I’m still a virgin.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex, and fun, and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness.

It’s an injustice, a crime, because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentleman.

Wait... you're male? Always thought you were female loooool.
Original post by samina_ay
Wait... you're male? Always thought you were female loooool.

i'm male

Spoiler

This is why God provided you with a full functioning body, so you can do your own ****.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
I make the dankest scrambled eggs

The yolky egg one I'm not good at lmao

I can make scrambled eggs with my eyes closed. 😏
i'm male

Spoiler

Lol your secrets safe with me :wink:
Original post by Extreme123
I can make scrambled eggs with my eyes closed. 😏

could bet you an alpaca they don't taste as good as mine.
You have 5 sugars in your tea? omg :lolwut:
4/10

Things got very 4chan in here

Sack her! get another one

alpha brah

Make it yourself simple.

lmao. When I fry eggs I keep it on the light for like 3 seconds after I heat the wok for a long ass time. And I stir it like a little wee bit and then rake it on ma bacons, then dip my dosa in some chutney and call it heaven.

Anyway just tell her how you want it lol

You should yell at her more, tell her that if she doesn't improve you'll break up with her.

Quick Reply

Latest