The Student Room Group

How many showers do you take a day?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rat poison
Your room must smell like the first signs of Spring.

Let's just say you'll need to take your shoes off before entering my room :kiss:
Original post by drowzee
I take two, in the morning and after spin.

What in the world is after spin?

1 a day.. 2 at most.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
omg I'm going to pretend I didn't see the figure for those who shower only ONCE :lolwut:

How do you do it omg?

I shower in the morning to get rid of grogginess / feel refreshed / get rid of night sweats / wash my hair
I shower in the evening to wash off contact with outside air :mmm: / perhaps sweat if I went to Judo training lmao / to feel fresh when going to bed :erm:

I shower once a day in the morning but I clean myself after work with a flannel and soap so at least I don't stink.

I like night showers because I smell good in my bed I guess.
Let's just say you'll need to take your shoes off before entering my room :kiss:

Hai, senpai. *bows*
lool you.

"You" ahahahahahahahahhaha William has killed me today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Imperion
What in the world is after spin?

1 a day.. 2 at most.

She must go spinning at a gym.
Hai, senpai. *bows*

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I just noticed your name is "rat poison" ahahahahahahhaa ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
"You" ahahahahahahahahhaha William has killed me today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

kek
Original post by jam277
I shower once a day in the morning but I clean myself after work with a flannel and soap so at least I don't stink.

I like night showers because I smell good in my bed I guess.

I've never understood the of flannels except on babies / infants or if you wanted to wash your face in the morning / evening.

Do you use your hands when you shower?

But night showers omg :zomg: nothing feels as good as you being squeaky clean in your clean bed :zomg:

Hai, senpai. *bows*

Senpai hasn't noticed you yet dbi
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I just noticed your name is "rat poison" ahahahahahahhaa ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

damn k are you high sir

Senpai hasn't noticed you yet dbi

Speaking in Japanese was a reference to Japanese culture making you take your shoes off indoors, ma.

I have no senpai. I'm a samurai.
One shower per day as a rule. Just to be awaken at the early days, especially in wintertime when it is quite doom up to 9 o'clock.

If I do sports, even two showers a day.
Speaking in Japanese was a reference to Japanese culture making you take your shoes off indoors, ma.

I have no senpai. I'm a samurai.

:flutter: oh.

She must go spinning at a gym.

Oh..
Original post by Nigel Farage MEP
@TheonlyMrsHolmes If the time taken in a shower is 15 minutes, in an expected lifetime of 80 years 2.5 years would be spent washing.
Damn Nigel, pulling them facts just like that.
On average it's 3 times a week, I don't want to lose hair moisture.
I don;t shower I have a bath every morning
Original post by 06sulraj
On average it's 3 times a week, I don't want to lose hair moisture.

I shower everyday, but wash my hair 3 times a week. Need to wash your body, man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I shower everyday, but wash my hair 3 times a week. Need to wash your body, man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, I don't reek anyway. :wink:
omg I'm going to pretend I didn't see the figure for those who shower only ONCE :lolwut:

How do you do it omg?

I shower in the morning to get rid of grogginess / feel refreshed / get rid of night sweats / wash my hair
I shower in the evening to wash off contact with outside air :mmm: / perhaps sweat if I went to Judo training lmao / to feel fresh when going to bed :erm:

Yay :colondollar: You the closest it got to my 3 showers a day since we have almost the same reasons :biggrin:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Yay :colondollar: You the closest it got to my 3 showers a day since we have almost the same reasons :biggrin:

Wheeey :dance:

where do you fit the 3rd shower in? Immediately when you arrive home from school / sixth form / uni?

Quick Reply

Latest