The Student Room Group

What do you want to do with your life?

I'm just gonna go with the flow and see what happens but I mainly want to be happy in whatever I chose to do/be. I wanna be able to travel and see the world basically and experience different things.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I genuinely don't know. It's kind of depressing being surrounded by people with lots of ambitions and aspirations :frown:
Original post by kkboyk
I genuinely don't know. It's kind of depressing being surrounded by people with lots of ambitions and aspirations :frown:

yh i'm starting to get that feeling and it kinda sucks:redface:
step one: do social anthropology at uni
step two: be a nerd at uni
step three: get a First
step four: ????
step five: become a sexologist/ social anthropologist and do ALLL the research and travel to ALLL the places
Reply 4
Complete my dreams, my ambitions
My destiny.

Spoiler

Cars
Houses
Women
Alcohol
Education
Sleep
Pizza
Reply 6
Original post by booksandcats
yh i'm starting to get that feeling and it kinda sucks:redface:

It sucks even more when you start thinking on what course to do at uni :frown:
Original post by kkboyk
It sucks even more when you start thinking on what course to do at uni :frown:

don't even remind me about that, that's the part i'm dreading and a decision i'll have to make pretty soon.:frown:
Reply 8
I want to be the next Sigmund Freud.
Without the whole controversy and theories being disproved thing he has going on.
y u guys no ambition?

EDIT: ^he has ambition
Original post by Bill_Gates
Cars
Houses
Women
Alcohol
Education
Sleep
Pizza

u really planned ur life out to the max, good luck:biggrin:
Original post by LeyK
Complete my dreams, my ambitions
My destiny.

Spoiler

that sounds pretty cool :wink:
Reply 12
Original post by booksandcats
that sounds pretty cool :wink:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Why does yours sound like an awesome, chilled out bucket list/gap year list??
Aren't you planning anything big (bigger than travelling)...?
Reply 13
i want to be a chartered engineer, with a good wage job, like 40'000+, audi a5 or a nice car, mortgage on a house, girlfriend with the best personality in the word ( personality>looks, but i still need to find them attractive ) and travel, im a bit of a nerd so i love to watch films. just to have an awesome life.
I like the simple things in life. Warmth, sex, food, security, rain. No huge plans or ambitions

I dont aspire to greatness. Extremely grateful and thankful for the smaller things.

I would like to own land and have animals on there however. Pigs, ducks, dogs horses and such
(edited 8 years ago)
To become a Lord one day.
Nothing.
Have absolutely no idea, be successful and happywith who I choose to be in life and have a f*****g awesome time while I'm alive, never know when it's going to end.
Original post by pizzad0gs
step one: do social anthropology at uni
step two: be a nerd at uni
step three: get a First
step four: ????
step five: become a sexologist/ social anthropologist and do ALLL the research and travel to ALLL the places

Haha, I like that:wink: Mine is pretty similar, only for me it's biology, and I wanna stay in academia and study bees. Nerdy or what? :tongue:

Good luck in becoming the second Kate Fox:smile:
The main thing I want in life is to be happy and to do that, the biggest thing I have to control finally is my OCD and panic attacks. They have controlled my life for too long and I'm missing out on a lot because of those conditions. I also want to work with animals as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest