The Student Room Group

So fed up of being ignored by bf

I'm constantly at home on my own and even when he does cuddle me he's constantly on his phone talking to university friends. I don't moan at him for going out and listen to him talking about friends and drinking but he doesn't seem to want to ever spend time with me anymore. I just feel a bit like a waste of space at the moment, I've moved up to Wrexham with him and his family because I live with them (had big problems at home with my mum) and just feel isolated.

Scroll to see replies

i'll be your boyfriend x
Original post by Tom Jickleson
i'll be your boyfriend x

I'll be yours x
Reply 3
i'll be your boyfriend x

She won't be your gf, though.
aww that was cute to say x and OP if it is really starting to annoy you just talk to him and explain how you feel x
i'll be your boyfriend x
Original post by Alrounder79
I'll be yours x

Don't mock me.
wait aint u a guy and so is he :s-smilie:
Original post by Alrounder79
I'll be yours x
Original post by candycaneland500
aww that was cute to say x and OP if it is really starting to annoy you just talk to him and explain how you feel x

I have spoken to him numerous times and he says he'll spend time with me and doesn't, It just keeps going around in circles. One day after talking he'll spend the day with me and then it'll be back to square one! :frown: x
i'll be your boyfriend x

Thank you that is very sweet :tongue:
Original post by DominiqueNelson
I have spoken to him numerous times and he says he'll spend time with me and doesn't, It just keeps going around in circles. One day after talking he'll spend the day with me and then it'll be back to square one! :frown: x

awww im sorry why dont u just do the same give him a taste of his own medicine.x i hate when guys do that x
Thank you that is very sweet :tongue:

Dominique not to burst your problem but @Tom Jickleson won't be a worthy boyfriend for you because he doesn't know how to handle a relationship properly, he'll lose temper at you and then after a week or two hell dump you saying I can't handle relationships anymore! Just telling you no point you getting hurt too
awww im sorry why dont u just do the same give him a taste of his own medicine.x i hate when guys do that x

I know! I wish I could but it is so difficult seeing as I have found it so difficult to make friends in this new college, I honestly cannot wait until I get to uni. I'm such a pushover as I can't help feeling hurt that I'm always his last option. xx
I know! I wish I could but it is so difficult seeing as I have found it so difficult to make friends in this new college, I honestly cannot wait until I get to uni. I'm such a pushover as I can't help feeling hurt that I'm always his last option. xx

aww well he dont deserve you hun x
Original post by RBalboa
Dominique not to burst your problem but @Tom Jickleson won't be a worthy boyfriend for you because he doesn't know how to handle a relationship properly, he'll lose temper at you and then after a week or two hell dump you saying I can't handle relationships anymore! Just telling you no point you getting hurt too

Haha, honestly I am not looking for another boyfriend right now. Still trying to be happy with the one I have now, but thanks xxx
aww well he dont deserve you hun x

I just need friends, I feel so lonely at the moment haha wish I had some girlfriends to go out with and have a laugh like he does ! xx
I just need friends, I feel so lonely at the moment haha wish I had some girlfriends to go out with and have a laugh like he does ! xx

dont worry you will make some girlfriends x
Stop moaning. If you don't like it then leave.
Haha, honestly I am not looking for another boyfriend right now. Still trying to be happy with the one I have now, but thanks xxx

Don't worry every relationship has their ups and downs and fights but at the end of the day u love each other and how about speaking to him about how you feel and tell him that u wanna spend more time with him!! If he loves u like crazy I'm sure he will want to sort it out with u
Original post by NathanDYE

amazing advice

Spoiler

Original post by NathanDYE

I understand your point but it is definitely easier said than done.:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest