The Student Room Group

I have a saggy face I'm losing my mind!!!!

I'm only 23 but my face is really saggy. Legit saggy too, not fat, I have nasolabial folds and skin feels loose, sags around the jawline, particularly on one side. Like legit the doctors I've seen admit the skin is loose.

What can I do? I need something that works no fairytale tier placebo "creams". Surgeons won't give me a facelift because I'm too young. So I'm meant to miss my prime, miss out on the best years of my life, then get a lift to look good at FIFTY?!?! What good is that?! What tropical beaches am I going to be raving on at 50, what hot 20 year old women am I going to be picking up at 50? I need to look good NOW!

So... Any advice?
You mean you are losing your *youth :colone:

OK I have never seen anything like this so I cannot imagine how this is possible? Would you post a pic (even if not your whole face, just a part of your face like from under your nose)
hi The Prick ! have you tried Witch Hazel ?
What's a 'saggy face'
Could it be possible your exaggerating? We are our own worse critics so I somehow doubt you look 50 and have saggy skin!! btw there is this cell renewal skin tightening serum that supposedly tightens skin, I saw a video with a woman who after pregnancy had very lose skin and was able to tighten it, I will link you to it in a second. :smile:
Original post by ThePrick
I'm only 23 but my face is really saggy. Legit saggy too, not fat, I have nasolabial folds and skin feels loose, sags around the jawline, particularly on one side. Like legit the doctors I've seen admit the skin is loose.

What can I do? I need something that works no fairytale tier placebo "creams". Surgeons won't give me a facelift because I'm too young. So I'm meant to miss my prime, miss out on the best years of my life, then get a lift to look good at FIFTY?!?! What good is that?! What tropical beaches am I going to be raving on at 50, what hot 20 year old women am I going to be picking up at 50? I need to look good NOW!

So... Any advice?

[video="youtube;Ji3Ot3kUeHU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji3Ot3kUeHU[/video]

I think it's worth a try, especially if she claims the vid is not sponsored.
x

SOOOoooOOOoooOOOoo how are you going to thank me now that i have just introduced you to the 'fountain of youth'? :colone:
Reply 7
Original post by driftawaay
You mean you are losing your *youth :colone:

OK I have never seen anything like this so I cannot imagine how this is possible? Would you post a pic (even if not your whole face, just a part of your face like from under your nose)

No pictures, I'm prolific on the internet. I legit think people would recognize me from under the nose and down even.

Original post by the bear
hi The Prick ! have you tried Witch Hazel ?

Nope, will research.

Original post by Ribbit1234
What's a 'saggy face'

I look like Droopy from Looney Tunes. Everything sags downwards. Tear troughs, nasolabial folds, jawline obscured by sagging, mouth downturned.

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Could it be possible your exaggerating? We are our own worse critics so I somehow doubt you look 50 and have saggy skin!! btw there is this cell renewal skin tightening serum that supposedly tightens skin, I saw a video with a woman who after pregnancy had very lose skin and was able to tighten it, I will link you to it in a second. :smile:

Thank you I will research now.
if your face looks like a scrotum then witch hazel will definitely help :yep:
Acquire 1) an excellent physique and 2) a high paying job.
Reply 10
Original post by ByronicHero
Acquire 1) an excellent physique and 2) a high paying job.

How will a high paying job help me?
[video="youtube;Ji3Ot3kUeHU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji3Ot3kUeHU[/video]

I think it's worth a try, especially if she claims the vid is not sponsored.

Love this girl's vids :ahee:
How will a high paying job help me?

It seems your main desire to look better is to have sex with attractive young women and there are many of these who will be more likely to date someone who isn't particularly attractive if they make lots of money, and if they are very confident (which that will help with). To be honest, my answer was half in jest but there is a fair amount of truth in it.
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Love this girl's vids :ahee:

Sameeeee! :biggrin: have you seen how cute and chubby her baby is, omggggggg :h:
Sameeeee! :biggrin: have you seen how cute and chubby her baby is, omggggggg :h:

Yehhh proper adorbs :awesome: not surprised tho cos it's bubz, she is adorbs herself :moon:
Reply 15
Original post by ByronicHero
It seems your main desire to look better is to have sex with attractive young women and there are many of these who will be more likely to date someone who isn't particularly attractive if they make lots of money, and if they are very confident (which that will help with). To be honest, my answer was half in jest but there is a fair amount of truth in it.

I don't think this works. I have a high net worth, it doesn't make any difference.

So... Any advice?

This might help

[video="youtube;Rd0tY-ijoy4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd0tY-ijoy4&index=1&list=LLZGgVnFCqJ-TfmGq1recT9g[/video]
Reply 17
Original post by Black Cat
This might help

[video="youtube;Rd0tY-ijoy4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd0tY-ijoy4&index=1&list=LLZGgVnFCqJ-TfmGq1recT9g[/video]

Thanks... Have you tried this yourself? I just did it, didn't feel the burn... Maybe I'm not doing it right.

Hoping it's a permanent solution.
Thanks... Have you tried this yourself? I just did it, didn't feel the burn... Maybe I'm not doing it right.

Hoping it's a permanent solution.

I've stopped doing it my face was starting to look unnaturally slim which wasn't what I was looking for. It does work, but you need to get the technique right you're supposed to feel a burning sensation after doing the exercise. Press your thumps firmly underneat your cheekbone then smile like you normally would keep repeating the process.

Quick Reply

Latest