The Student Room Group

Greggs Induction

Hi does any one know what times the greggs inductions are usually as i need to book my train asap and have not received my letter yet i remember them saying around 9 or 9:30 but can not remember
9:00 am :smile:
Original post by hyjack2080
Hi does any one know what times the greggs inductions are usually as i need to book my train asap and have not received my letter yet i remember them saying around 9 or 9:30 but can not remember

Check for a phone number for where the induction would be and phone them up to ask - better safe than sorry :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by SeanFM
Check for a phone number for where the induction would be and phone them up to ask - better safe than sorry :smile:

Got no information yet other than from interview it was going to be in Wolverhampton but there are no Greggs offices or factory's in Wolverhampton closest is B'ham so i really dont know at the moment
Original post by hyjack2080
Got no information yet other than from interview it was going to be in Wolverhampton but there are no Greggs offices or factory's in Wolverhampton closest is B'ham so i really dont know at the moment

Gee, they've thrown you into the deep end then. While 9am sounds like a reasonable time, if I were you I would just ring up the company, tell them where I had the interview and ask if they can point me in the right direction as to who to talk to.
Reply 5
Original post by SeanFM
Gee, they've thrown you into the deep end then. While 9am sounds like a reasonable time, if I were you I would just ring up the company, tell them where I had the interview and ask if they can point me in the right direction as to who to talk to.

I might ring them :biggrin: they sent a letter and i still got 10 days soo might wait a few and see if i receive it just dont want to end up paying more for travel or finding out it gets sold out :biggrin: Thanks for the help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending