The Student Room Group

Need help with my NVQ Level 2 Business Admin Assignment for Apprenticeship

Scroll to see replies

You could try reading material on 'Organizational Behavior'.
Original post by AccountingTutor
Accounting / Management Studies / Finance / Banking Tutor with an Exceptional Ability to Transfer Knowledge

I tutor undergraduate Accounting students, specializing in Financial Accounting 1 and 2, and Intermediate Accounting 1 and 2. On a case-by-case basis, I tutor upper-level accounting courses. I also teach in group settings at discounted rates.For one-on-one sessions, I offer completely individualized tutoring - according to to my student's strengths and weaknesses. You'll find that I have a unique ability to assess your knowledge gaps and develop ways to close those gaps. Reach out for help. '

I often find that students are not afraid to talk to me, but they won’t talk to their instructors for help. But you should! Instructors are there to help not just with topics, but they can help you if you have questions about how to find information you need for the class (where’s it’s located in ANGEL or if you’re seeking additional information on the topic).

“I am willing to teach but you must be willing and ready to learn.” If you reach out to ask for help, it shows me (and other instructors) that you want to learn!

I need help with my questions about business. could you help me please?
Hi, just been reading your post. im really stuck on my question, im doing buisness and admin apprentice and im working as an accountant for agility logistics.
the workbook im currently working at is Section 1: (Understanding the Role of Organisations and industries) the question im trying to answer is;
1.3 identify varies internal and external sources of information and advice that is available around the industry, occupation, training and pathway.
can you please help me? ive noticed the post was only started two weeks ago?
Could you send me all the answers or maybe give me websites that may help?
Reply 24
I have done Level 2 Business Administration if anyone needs any help
Reply 25
Have you tried goggling the question but remember if you do make sure you write it in your own words.
Reply 26
Original post by courtneyyxxxx
Could you send me all the answers or maybe give me websites that may help?

try googling the question.
Any help with the employee rights and responsibilities workbook?
hi i am currently doing my NVQ level 2 business and admin. I am wandering if you could help me?
Original post by tresa37
I have done Level 2 Business Administration if anyone needs any help

Help??????
Reply 30
a. State the name and describe the purpose of four different business organisations. The purpose of a business may well be to supply goods and services at a profit, free, at cost or below cost
Reply 31
You are presently employed at Diddles, Doddles and Dots Ltd, a business that recently started trading in June 2010. Mrs Sangeta Sanjarny(the manager), has asked you to carry out an investigation into businesses so that the company can gain a better insight into the firms that operate in the local area as well as those that operate nationally.Sangeta would like you to select four businesses with different types of ownership. The businesses you choose must be dissimilar and should be for example, 1. Multi-national organisation; 2. Well-known national company; 3. Local privately owned outlet; 4. Charity shop. Task 1 P1, P2, P3, M1 Task 1 (P1) (P2):u:nderstanding purpose and ownership of business Use the table below to: a. State the name and describe the purpose of four different business organisations. The purpose of a business may well be to supply goods and services at a profit, free, at cost or below cost. (P1) b. Below the table and in formal English describe the different types of business ownership (sole trader, partnership, private limited company, public limited company, charity, voluntary organisation, cooperative, franchise and government owned). Link this information to the size (number of employees small, medium, large) and scale (size of its operations local, regional, national, European, and global) of the organisations. You need to list the advantages and disadvantages of each type of ownership. (P2) c. Below the table explain how businesses are classified using local and national examples and then complete the table for your four chosen businesses. (P3) d. Analyse why a sole trader might want to become either a partnership or a private company. (M1)
Reply 32
Original post by sudhir
a. State the name and describe the purpose of four different business organisations. The purpose of a business may well be to supply goods and services at a profit, free, at cost or below cost

Have you tried using a level 2 business admin handbook that would give you some ideas, or even googling it but remember if you do use any of the above make sure you write it in your own words.
Hi. I'm looking into starting a online business admin course. I can't go to college as I work full time as I live on my own so has to be online any suggestions or where to find a course? Thanks
Reply 34
Original post by Liannesutton1990
Hi. I'm looking into starting a online business admin course. I can't go to college as I work full time as I live on my own so has to be online any suggestions or where to find a course? Thanks

Hi
Yes if you have a laptop or computer at home and you have Microsoft Word. Go to vision2learn.com they have level 2 courses in all subjects and business admin is one of them and there free. as long as you are 19 or over and been in the UK 3 years you can do it. You can enrol on line. I'm on my third course now and I started with business admin. Hope this helps
Hey there, I did my business administration nvq level 2 about two years ago and for this questions just to give you some guidance it basically wants you to state what codes of conduct and procedures you have to work by in your work. Along with your main duties and how you go about your daily work. Obviously as a start up apprentice you won't have many responsibilities that you own yourself within your work place so you won't have much to go on and on about but just a general outline will do. They basically want you to be able to understand what it is you do and how you ensure that whilst doing your work you are adhering to the policies and procedures not only set out by the company you work for but the legal requirements as well.

For example I worked in a data center so to ensure I was working along with the codes and procedures I had to adhere to the data protections act 1998. Which would mean any personal information I no longer needed would be shredded and disposed of in the correct manner.

I hope this helped :smile:
Hi, i need some help with a couple off questions that are on my business admin Unit 222 -

explain why different communication methods are used in the business admin environment ?

2. describe the communication requirements off all different audiences?
Hi I'm currently doing by Business Administration apprenticeship and was just wondering if anybody could help me with the question "Describe organisational hierarchy and levels of authority in financial transactions" ? Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 38
Hey there, I did my L2 NVQ Business Admin a couple of years ago and just to give you a rough idea of the answer they want for this question...

It's basically asking you to outline your specific duties that only 'you' do within your work and how you stick by the guidelines and rules provided to ensure these task get completed. It wants you to not only state how you stick by the companies procedures and the law procedures but how you create your own procedures to ensure the work gets done.

E.g. Do you give yourself a time scale and do you plan and prioritize your work to ensure everything gets done within it's specific time frame.

Basically they want you to be able to understand how you ensure the work gets done.

I hope this helped :smile:
Reply 39
Original post by chloeoh98
Hi I'm currently doing by Business Administration apprenticeship and was just wondering if anybody could help me with the question "Describe organisational hierarchy and levels of authority in financial transactions" ? Thanks in advance :smile:

Hey I can try and help, I did my Business Admin L2 and L3 a couple of years ago...

With this question they want you to be able to understand the hierarchy within an organisation. So who sits at the top of the pyramid and then who comes below them and then who comes below them and so on. Within financial transactions they want you to know who is in charge of finance they would be at the top of the pyramid (depending on your company this would normally be the chief executive or the MD) next who comes below them this would normally be the person who has to get authorization from the chief executive or the managing director. This person would normally be someone who worked in the finance team and who was the supervisor or manager of that team. Then down from then you would have your regular finance team who process the finance payments and data however don't make any big decisions as that goes through the manager and then the overall yes person of the finance decisions.

I hope this makes sense

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending