The Student Room Group

What is a "White knight"?

to u?

Scroll to see replies

I genuinely wasn't sure what the exact meaning of the term was, so I googled it...

This was one of the top results.
Reply 2
Original post by BookBird
I genuinely wasn't sure what the exact meaning of the term was, so I googled it...

This was one of the top results.

:rofl:

A knight who's utterly terrified of battle.

Spoiler

A sleazy, pathetic, worm of a male who disingenuously stands up for any and all women, irrespective of the validity of their views, simply to curry favour and find his way into their pants.
Original post by TheCitizenAct
A sleazy, pathetic, worm of a male who disingenuously stands up for any and all women, irrespective of the validity of their views, simply to curry favour and find his way into their pants.

What a lovely person you are.
A world little butt-hurt virgin boys give to a man thats dares treats a wimmin as a human being.

just kidding they are little pussies who treat women like queens as they think that will get them laid. lol
Reply 7
Original post by Plagioclase
What a lovely person you are.

tbf i have met some guys like that :frown:
Original post by TheCitizenAct

Women wear Knickers, not pants.
Original post by anitax
tbf i have met some guys like that :frown:

I was making more of a point about the venom he managed to pack into that post.
Hard to describe it in terms of what I view them as: basically someone who defends something to death without any actual reason and tends to be completely ridiculous (not friends). As an example there's a gaming company and they do something wrong and people get pissed off because of what they did and then the white knights descend to defend them no matter what it was (yes I know I sound like a douche by saying this, hard defining it).
Harvey Dent before having half his face burnt off in the dark knight.
Milhouse, basically.
Whatever the Urban dictionary says
A term used by boys/men whose knowledge of women largely comes from Internet forums. See also: alpha/beta males, red/blue pill, men's rights activist.
Original post by anitax
to u?

It describes how it's light outside at night when it snows.
Original post by anitax
to u?

Basically it's a term to describe a submissive male who gets permanently friend-zoned. One imagines that white knights make up a disproportionate number of cuckolds and male ultra-feminists.
Original post by anitax
to u?
Someone who goes by the name "Dan" on this forum.
Problem with the guys that use these terms like "white knight" is they are the kind of guy that goes round complaining that they are oppressed by women and the world is some kind of feminist conspiracy to keep men under the thumb.

When another guy tells him to get a grip he will start whining and going "white knight".

I presume that on the 'red pill' websites, this is all "alpha behavour" and hallmark of "game".
white knight.png

Quick Reply

Latest