Reply 400
Original post by Sp22
I think within two weeks they let you know the outcome. Good luck :smile:

Oh that's really quite quick. Thanks!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 401
I haven't heard from UCL about AS UMS scores but I did get an email around november for details about work experience. I haven't got a rejection yet but is there still a chance for me to get invited to interview or have they all been given out?????
Original post by jeahongshin
I haven't heard from UCL about AS UMS scores but I did get an email around november for details about work experience. I haven't got a rejection yet but is there still a chance for me to get invited to interview or have they all been given out?????

I'm in the same position as you :smile:

I'm pretty certain they haven't given all the interviews out.
Reply 404
Original post by thatcooldude2.0
I'm in the same position as you :smile:

oh ok, its just i got a pretty appalling bmat score and hence got a rejection from imperial and so I'm kinda worried thats all :redface:
oh ok, its just i got a pretty appalling bmat score and hence got a rejection from imperial and so I'm kinda worried thats all :redface:

i got a rejection from imperial because of BMAT as well! :/ what's yours?
Anyone that's had an interview heard decision yet???
Reply 407
Original post by Oscarbarnes

I just got an email saying I have a place at UCL!!!

Original post by fadikamel123
i got a rejection from imperial because of BMAT as well! :/ what's yours?

what did you lot get in your bmat?
Reply 409
Original post by Oscarbarnes

Original post by CamZZ_H

Me too!! Can't believe I've got an offer :smile: :smile:
Reply 410
Original post by CamZZ_H

Omg congrats :smile: !!!! Must be so relieved !!!! How did you find the interview overall ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 411
Original post by Sp22
Omg congrats :smile: !!!! Must be so relieved !!!! How did you find the interview overall ?

So relieved! I thought it went really well, they were so friendly and nice. It went so quickly and they didn't even get onto my BMAT essay at all which I thought was weird! But definitely, anyone going for interview don't stress it was more of a friendly conversation.Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too! I had a rejection from Imperial as well! What was your bmat if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by thatcooldude2.0
Me too! I had a rejection from Imperial as well! What was your bmat if you don't mind me asking?

sorry to hear that- please can i ask what your bmat score was?
Reply 414
I got an offer from UCL as well :biggrin:. Really happy as I love the university.
Reply 415
Original post by abcd98
I got an offer from UCL as well :biggrin:. Really happy as I love the university.

Congrats on your offer !!! How did you find the interview ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 416
Original post by Sp22
Congrats on your offer !!! How did you find the interview ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought the interview went quite well. The whole day was a really chilled experience and it almost didn't feel as if it was an interview at all. The panel was really friendly and seemed like they wanted you to do well and the talk felt more like a general medicine discussion. I wouldn't stress too much about it because the hard part with UCL is getting to interview in the first place and a 'not disastrous' interview performance should get you an offer.
Reply 417
Original post by abcd98
I thought the interview went quite well. The whole day was a really chilled experience and it almost didn't feel as if it was an interview at all. The panel was really friendly and seemed like they wanted you to do well and the talk felt more like a general medicine discussion. I wouldn't stress too much about it because the hard part with UCL is getting to interview in the first place and a 'not disastrous' interview performance should get you an offer.

Thank you so much for the advice !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Well done with your offers guys! :biggrin: When did you have your interviews?
Original post by ilovecake123
sorry to hear that- please can i ask what your bmat score was?

3.7 :angry: 4.5 3.5a

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending