The Student Room Group

Some 10/10 model says she is going to come and marry me if I send her $30000?

You think its legit?

Scroll to see replies

seems legit, so just go for it
Reply 2
leems segit
Reply 3
Is she going to age like fine wine? if not then its not worth it bro
Ask the Nigerian Prince
why would you send $30000 to someone you don't know in the first place
If you think about it, 10/10 = 1...
Better give her a $10000 bonus to make sure.
This has 419 written all over it :lol:
Are you serious? These scams are rife. I bet it stems from someone in Nigeria. They are nearly always in Nigeria. Why on earth would you even begin to believe something like this? Who send a complete stranger £30,000,or indeed any money? You will be placed on a [can`t think of the exact name]. It`s something like a "mug`s list",something like that. Your contact details will be passed on to others to try and do a similar thing to you. These people pay others very handsomely for the contact details of people who are on the "mug`s list". Avoid,avoid avoid.
Reply 11
Do you have any shared interests?
You have to be veg boy. I'm convinced now.
Reply 14
Original post by rap11
You think its legit?

Don't put our business out in the open like this man
Reply 15
Original post by ruby420
leems segit

seems legit*
Reply 16
Original post by LadyEcliptic
why would you send $30000 to someone you don't know in the first place

Because I want models.
Reply 17
Original post by GUMI
Is she going to age like fine wine? if not then its not worth it bro

Was that a joke?
Reply 18
Original post by rap11
Was that a joke?

...seriously?
Reply 19
Original post by markova21
Are you serious? These scams are rife. I bet it stems from someone in Nigeria. They are nearly always in Nigeria. Why on earth would you even begin to believe something like this? Who send a complete stranger £30,000,or indeed any money? You will be placed on a [can`t think of the exact name]. It`s something like a "mug`s list",something like that. Your contact details will be passed on to others to try and do a similar thing to you. These people pay others very handsomely for the contact details of people who are on the "mug`s list". Avoid,avoid avoid.

Hows it a scam? She sent pictures and everything and she says I am the hottest man she has ever seen. :smile:

Yeah we'll see who the mug is when I wake up to a gorgeous model everyday while you wake up to a bunch of cats who hate your guts. :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest