The Student Room Group

Some 10/10 model says she is going to come and marry me if I send her $30000?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by GUMI
...seriously?

Yes. Was it?
Reply 21
Original post by rap11
Yes. Was it?

no -_-
Reply 22
Original post by GUMI
no -_-

What does it mean?
Original post by rap11
Hows it a scam? She sent pictures and everything and she says I am the hottest man she has ever seen. :smile:

Yeah we'll see who the mug is when I wake up to a gorgeous model everyday while you wake up to a bunch of cats who hate your guts. :rolleyes:

But don`t you see? That`s what they do.They send some random photo of some hot woman to make you think this is the exact woman you are corresponding with. My ex did this. He sent a woman in Nigeria £2,500. They were going to start a jewellery business together in the UK,selling African jewellery. He had her photos,contact details,everything. He sent her two instalments,totalling £2,500. When the second instalment had been sent,he never heard from her again.They had been writing to each other for almost a year before he sent any money so he trusted her and thought it was legit. The woman probably didn`t even exist. It was most probaly a Nigerian gang of men who just get some random photo of some woman and the gullible man thinks it is a real,genuine person. If she is genuine,tell her to send you some money first. Like a big amount of money,to your home address. I bet you never hear from her again.
legit m8
Reply 25
Original post by LadyEcliptic
why would you send $30000 to someone you don't know in the first place

Because she's 10/10, would bang again
Reply 26
Original post by markova21
But don`t you see? That`s what they do.They send some random photo of some hot woman to make you think this is the exact woman you are corresponding with. My ex did this. He sent a woman in Nigeria £2,500. They were going to start a jewellery business together in the UK,selling African jewellery. He had her photos,contact details,everything. He sent her two instalments,totalling £2,500. When the second instalment had been sent,he never heard from her again.They had been writing to each other for almost a year before he sent any money so he trusted her and thought it was legit. The woman probably didn`t even exist. It was most probaly a Nigerian gang of men who just get some random photo of some woman and the gullible man thinks it is a real,genuine person. If she is genuine,tell her to send you some money first. Like a big amount of money,to your home address. I bet you never hear from her again.

Why are you even wasting your time? He is clearly trolling

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOL I know. But I thought,just in case he wasn`t i`d give my bit of experience on a similar issue with my ex.
Original post by Sunilaa
Why are you even wasting your time? He is clearly trolling

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
You will be placed on a [can`t think of the exact name]. It`s something like a "mug`s list",something like that.

Sucker list.

You're welcome :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 29
LOL I know. But I thought,just in case he wasn`t i`d give my bit of experience on a similar issue with my ex.

Ah ok ok. I was getting worried over here 😂
A love based on money is not a love at all, young one. :no:
Reply 31
What could possibly go wrong?
Original post by rap11
You think its legit?

some nice jewellery would be enough to bring in some models such as those i offered you and well am still waiting for a reply at your end
Original post by Axel Johann
Ask the Nigerian Prince

Damn now that you mentioned him, he promised to pay me 30k per grand i paid him, still waiting for my 300k
Original post by Gwenuin
Sucker list.

You're welcome :tongue:

Yes,that`s it.
In ur dreams lol I get more girls than u do
I don't know about a 10/10 model but you are certainly a 10/10 troll based on the replies on here :rofl:
Deffo a scam but I suggest you send her the money anyway. Yolo.
Reply 38
Original post by Jenx301
In ur dreams lol I get more girls than u do

lol i dont think lesbian count as real girls mate.
Original post by rap11
You think its legit?
ask for a photo, then post it here http://www.419eater.com/html/trophy_room.htm

Quick Reply

Latest