The Student Room Group

What is the worst accident you have had in a motor vehicle?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hamoody96
InshaAllah. It was the altima you wanted to get repaired sa7?

hei N3am :redface:
Reply 21
About nine years ago, my dad's family van overturned and rolled about 3 times. I was thrown out of my seat and as the car rolled over for the final time, my head got stuck between the ground and the sunroof. Like my entire body was inside the car and my head stuck between the car and the ground. I managed to be extremely lucky and survive but the entire police force refused to believe it till they actually saw the condition of my dad's car when they were towing it away.
I believe that was the most deadly and painful moment of my entire life. :cry2:
@Azhar Rana this happened in Ajman near my house. :redface:

sorry to hear that, that must have been really scary :frown:
Original post by mkap
sorry to hear that, that must have been really scary :frown:

Heyy
Yeah it was. Like try to imagine, I was stuck under the car and it felt like I was balancing the whole world on my head. And I kept blacking out due to the pressure on my head :eek:
Reply 23
Heyy
Yeah it was. Like try to imagine, I was stuck under the car and it felt like I was balancing the whole world on my head. And I kept blacking out due to the pressure on my head :eek:

that sounds horrific. I dont know what I would do in that situation. At least your better now :smile:
Original post by mkap
that sounds horrific. I dont know what I would do in that situation. At least your better now :smile:

I know :ashamed2: 7amdellah I'm great
Thanks for that :jumphug:
I ran over a slug. It made a terrible mess.
Scratched the paint on a bush and it was a £7.50 repair job...

ikr
Original post by Barney6262
I ran over a slug. It made a terrible mess.

We're clearly both very reckless drivers
I was going around a parked car and didn't leave enough space and it tore my wing mirror off and left a huge scratch and dent down the side of my car :colondollar:
Original post by Alexion
We're clearly both very reckless drivers

Very.
Reply 30
Original post by Hamoody
About nine years ago, my dad's family van overturned and rolled about 3 times. I was thrown out of my seat and as the car rolled over for the final time, my head got stuck between the ground and the sunroof. Like my entire body was inside the car and my head stuck between the car and the ground. I managed to be extremely lucky and survive but the entire police force refused to believe it till they actually saw the condition of my dad's car when they were towing it away.
I believe that was the most deadly and painful moment of my entire life. :cry2:
@Azhar Rana this happened in Ajman near my house. :redface:

holy ****!! alhamdulilah you cheated death!!
Haha holy **** guys just after making my post on here I just had my first accident well behind the wheel today.

Was driving out to do some work for a friend, went round a nastily cambered corner in the snow, the car drifted and I didnt see the camber due to the 10-20cm of power down so overcorrected slightly and clipped the rear on a wall. Punched a small hole in the bumper of the scooby. :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Got read-ended by some **** who skimmed about 4 cars before crashing into us. My neck was killing for days due to the whiplash
Original post by z33
holy ****!! alhamdulilah you cheated death!!

OMG you have no idea how terrible it was. Like the police officers who arrived at the scene(after we left for the hospital) came all the way to the hospital to cross check our statement that I had actually survived. And they were all goggling at me like I was some alien or something :rolleyes:
Reply 34
Original post by Hamoody
OMG you have no idea how terrible it was. Like the police officers who arrived at the scene(after we left for the hospital) came all the way to the hospital to cross check our statement that I had actually survived. And they were all goggling at me like I was some alien or something :rolleyes:

omg that's amazing!!! you're ALIVE FAM
that's crazy!! awhhh you poor thing :console:
Original post by z33
omg that's amazing!!! you're ALIVE FAM
that's crazy!! awhhh you poor thing :console:

Yeah 7amdellah I am. I felt weird/groggy at that instant but then things turned out alright. :biggrin:
Thanks for that though :jumphug:
PRSOM
This one time I was only supposed to blow the bloody doors off but I accidentally blew the whole thing up.
Reply 37
The street was frozen and full of snow (Polish weather smh) and the car crashed into a tree.
Urmm
Ran over a rabbit and a rat while on our way to amsterdam does that count? 😞

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending