The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2420
Original post by Danniep22
Hi,

I have applied for the pgdip at nottingham..

has anyone heard anything back?

thanks

Hi, I applied for PgDip (MSc) Child at Notts back in September and heard nothing until December when they emailed to say they were going to offer me an interview at the end of March/April as that's when they are interviewing because it was a January 2017 start.

Don't worry they seem very slow at communicating! I withdrew in the end because I got the offers I wanted but best of luck to you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HollyA95
Ah exciting! I've heard from a lot of people that CCCU is really good. The september intake what about you? Tell me about it I feel like this whole uni process is so stressful and I haven't even started the course yet :biggrin:

Hahaha it sure is! I have literally just received unconditional offers for my 3 choices all at once! I can't believe it so happy!! :biggrin: I've applied for the April intake :smile: now I have to chose which one to firm going to be so hard :s-smilie:
Original post by EmilyC0202
Hahaha it sure is! I have literally just received unconditional offers for my 3 choices all at once! I can't believe it so happy!! :biggrin: I've applied for the April intake :smile: now I have to chose which one to firm going to be so hard :s-smilie:

Congrats, thats amazing! Well done!

Oh my gosh congratulations!! :biggrin: That's amazing!!! Well done you! I'm really happy for you :smile: Yep now you have more decisons to make which is always fun lol
Original post by ForestCat
Congrats, thats amazing! Well done!

Thank you!! :smile:
Oh my gosh congratulations!! :biggrin: That's amazing!!! Well done you! I'm really happy for you :smile: Yep now you have more decisons to make which is always fun lol

Hehe :smile: thank you! I can't believe it that I'm actually going to be a nurse yay! Tell me about it, think I'll firm one of the CCCU campuses but which one :colone:
Original post by BexHa
I was there on 6th Jan as well and have heard nothing - it's driving me mad as I really want a place at Brighton. Someone who had their interview a couple of weeks ago was told a decision would take 5 weeks due to a huge backlog 😞

I finally heard back yesterday and they offered me a place!!!! So relieved, that's my firm and Kingston is my insurance! Did you hear back?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I had my interview with Brighton on the 25th of Jan and I got my offer for Adult Nursing on the 3rd of Feb. Not sure what is taking them so long for you :/ hopefully they will get back to you soon

Finally heard yesterday evening! So happy :biggrin:
Congrats to you, are you accepting?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2428
Original post by aimee1987

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still nothing - guess I'm getting rejected 😪😪 Did you get an e mail from Brighton with your offer or was it on track?
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi Does anyone know how long I can wait to choose the selection day at Middlesex? Thank xoxo
Original post by BexHa
Still nothing - guess I'm getting rejected 😪😪 Did you get an e mail from Brighton with your offer or was it on track?

Email from ucas and track updated. Don't think like that, someone said there was a massive backlog!

Oops, that was you lol I was sure I was rejected so don't assume :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi everyone :smile:

I am currently studying an access course, I've applied to De Montfort, Cardiff, Manchester and York. I applied on 15th December but haven't heard anything from Cardiff, Manchester or York. I did a maths and English test at De Montfort but i have now been put on hold? Has this happened to anyone else?

Hehe :smile: thank you! I can't believe it that I'm actually going to be a nurse yay! Tell me about it, think I'll firm one of the CCCU campuses but which one :colone:

You're welcome :smile: it is really exciting! I'm sure they will both be really nice which ever one you choose. Good luck with the course!!
Original post by aimee1987
Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats to you too :smile: and thank you! I'm still undecided on where I want to go so not sure yet what about you?
Original post by alice_c_97
Thank you! Ah fair enough, where else are you thinking? I think I'll be firming it but I loved Brighton as well so I'm not 100% sure, relieved to have heard now, I've been obsessively checking track since my interview!

I have applied to Bournemouth, Southampton, Surrey CCCU and Brighton and for me I think every place I have applied to has it perks so I need to sit down and actually decide where I want to go. :s-smilie: Brighton does seem like a very good uni! Right?! it is such a relief when you get an offer for somewhere. Have you applied elsewhere? I am terrible I am still waiting on a decison from Sotuhampton so I keep checking track and then I am sure I will be the same after my Surrey interview :biggrin:
You're welcome :smile: it is really exciting! I'm sure they will both be really nice which ever one you choose. Good luck with the course!!

yes I'm sure they will be :smile: it's just a hard choice deciding where you want to spend the next 3 years of your life isn't it!? :confused:
yes I'm sure they will be :smile: it's just a hard choice deciding where you want to spend the next 3 years of your life isn't it!? :confused:

Yep! I think that is why I can't decide where I really want to go :s-smilie:
What are the entry exams like and the interview for mental health nursing?
Yep! I think that is why I can't decide where I really want to go :s-smilie:

How long have you been trying to decide for?
Reply 2439
Original post by 2213buttercup
I sent mine off around the same time as you and still haven't heard anything...

Check your junk box, that's where mine went!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending