The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr Smurf
As a British born Oriental who has a strong preference for white girls I feel like it's difficult for me and I never see any white girls with Oriental boyfriends. Are we not attractive enough for you?

I'm not (fully) white and I'm not East Asian either. I do find some East Asian men attractive but personally I find big eyes very attractive and I don't meet to many East Asians with big eyes. I have pretty big eyes and I want my kids to have big eyes. I can't talk for other women though I think that's just my quirk I think.
Nothing. Quit your victim complex.
Reply 3
Are you still harping on this? You still haven't managed to find yourself a white girl?
Reply 4
I actually have a stronger preference for Oriental guys than for example, white :ninja: I think Im the minority though tbh.

Just find girls who like anime stuff and see how things go from there :wink:
I don't mean to sound blunt, but honestly, desperation can scare people off. And if it shows in real life for you, then.. you won't have much luck.
How have you not been banned? You've been spouting this crap for damn near 5 years now!
Reply 7
Probably their small penises.

Spoiler

Reply 8
Original post by SophieSmall
Nothing. Quit your victim complex.

Why so harsh? :erm:
Why so harsh? :erm:

Because for as long as you've been on this website you haven't stopped moaning about this. The girls aren't not dating you because you're Asian it's because you come across as desperate and entitled.

Get a grip son.
Reply 10
Lol maybe you're just ugly?
Find a girl with an anime or Kpop obsession :lol:
Just look for weeabo's :yy:
Reply 13
Original post by SophieSmall
Because for as long as you've been on this website you haven't stopped moaning about this. The girls aren't not dating you because you're Asian it's because you come across as desperate and entitled.

Get a grip son.

Then why is it you don't see other Oriental guys with white girls? And no I don't think I am entitled to a girlfriend, but that doesn't mean I can't be upset about the fact that a girl will never like me.
Then why is it you don't see other Oriental guys with white girls? And no I don't think I am entitled to a girlfriend, but that doesn't mean I can't be upset about the fact that a girl will never like me.

Oh piss off, people have told you (myself included) that they have seen it numerous times and there have even been ones saying in this thread and other threads of yours that they prefer oriental guys. Girls don't like you because of your attitude, it's insufferable.
(edited 8 years ago)
Oriental guys tend to be smaller than average, which I think can play a large role. Any of the oriental guys I know that are actually successful with white girls are way taller than your typical oriental guy.
As a British born Oriental who has a strong preference for white girls I feel like it's difficult for me and I never see any white girls with Oriental boyfriends. Are we not attractive enough for you?

oriental guys are absolutley my type! I also can't understand why I never see white girl/oriental guy couples ?? Oriental guys never approach me so I have always just assumed it was the other way round :emo:

Nothing. My boyfriend's Chinese
Maybe they're worried Sum Ting will go Wong

:getmecoat:
Nothing stops an entire race from dating an entire race, this isn't 1920.

Get your **** together.

Latest

Trending

Trending