The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3680
Original post by al_94
I wonder how Theo feels right now. 10 years at Arsenal and can't even start in this mediocre side.

That reminds me, how did you feel when Theo captained Arsenal against Chelsea? I was like :facepalm2: If there is anyone in the side who is less captain material I'd like to know it.
That's a great save from Cech.
I don't think this game was very positive. Same mistakes by the manager, why does he keep making such defensive subs I will honestly never understand. 2 goals in a minute then our backs against the wall for the rest of the game. Heroics from Cech to save us. A better team will easily punish us.
Original post by llys
That reminds me, how did you feel when Theo captained Arsenal against Chelsea? I was like :facepalm2: If there is anyone in the side who is less captain material I'd like to know it.

I think Theo was only captain to celebrate 10 years at the club
Reply 3684
Inb4 Chamberlain scores his first goal after a year and people are like " See I told you he'd come good!!!"
Got the scorers wrong but the original point stands, simple 2-0 win vs bottom half fodder. Classic arsenal
Reply 3686
Original post by al_94
I think Theo was only captain to celebrate 10 years at the club

Thanks, that's a relief.
Reply 3687
Thing is I still reckon we have a shot for the league.

We'll be humiliated by Barca 8-0 first though and then go on a mad run
Original post by leinad2012
Got the scorers wrong but the original point stands, simple 2-0 win vs bottom half fodder. Classic arsenal

Went 2-0 in the predictions thread. Elite.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Went 2-0 in the predictions thread. Elite.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bruh r u Mark Lawrenson in disguise? Mad prediction skills
Original post by leinad2012
Bruh r u Mark Lawrenson in disguise? Mad prediction skills

No, I don't touch kids.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by al_94

Nail on the head. Unless we put together a mad run we ain't winning the league, yet there's clearly zero incentive to
Original post by llys
Yes, I hope he stays. I also just realised that Spurs have the biggest GD in the league. :eek: When did this happen?

Best defence in the league.
Just had a look at Leicester's fixtures. They play Man Utd, Everton and Chelsea for their final games. If it did go down to the wire, would United and (especially) Chelsea be happy to lose if it meant Arsenal not lifting the title? Seems like a small problem which might arise.
Arsenal won't be in it till then. Don't kid yourself.
Surprised to see you're still posting here. Don't be scared to @ me boo, I'll go easy on you next time.

Also think that confirms the answer to my question.
@AR_95 i think you should buy ox a mission burrito as an apology, hes our best player tbh and you were/are wrong about him
Leicester, Hull, Barcelona, Man United.

Big, big month. It was a good job you won today.
Original post by Mackay
Leicester, Hull, Barcelona, Man United.

Big, big month. It was a good job you won today.

By March 1st we could be in the hunt for 3 trophies or for 0. Season defining 4 games coming up.

Latest