The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Do you have to bring your certificates etc for testing days? Just a maths and english test. It doesn't say on email.
Hi everyone
I have firmed Leeds for adult nursing with Manchester for my insurance,, now the really hard work begins getting the grades!!
Has anyone started looking at accommodation? Is there a designated thread for Leeds 2016 adult nursing or face book page
Thanks
hope to speak to you all
Jess :smile:
Original post by leannesylvester
Hi Kristie,

I have an interview and maths/english test for leeds in january (I applied near the end of November).

Have you heard anything back from them yet?

LeAnne

Hello, I have applied for Leeds for MH nursing. You wouldn't be able to pass on any advice for the interview would you please? I'm so nervous 😬😬 Thankyou!! X
Anyone else received an offer from new bucks and/or firmed it? ☺️
Original post by faysa
Am sorry to hear your unsuccessful. When have you done the test and were you applied adult mursing

Sorry, the test was on the 20th of January:smile:
I got a conditional offer today, from Middlesex :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kelz8241
I got a conditional offer today, from Middlesex :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! I'm still waiting on some interview dates that aren't tomorrow or this Wednesday xD
When did you have your interview? :smile:
5 days ago. 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer from Kings today! Absolutely buzzing 💃
[QUOTE=Ettaxo;62593323]Got an offer from Kings today! Absolutely buzzing 💃

Congratulations!!🎉☺️
Original post by Ettaxo
Got an offer from Kings today! Absolutely buzzing 💃

Got an offer (not from King's tho) today, totally buzzing too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Swagio
Got an offer (not from King's tho) today, totally buzzing too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

congratulations!! Where was it for?
Original post by eilidhr99
Congratulations!!🎉☺️

Thank you 💗
Original post by Ettaxo
congratulations!! Where was it for?

Northampton :3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Swagio

Well done!
Reply 2575
Hello there!

Anyone applied for Plymouth, February, 2016, intake?

Just got an offer and it's a bit short to move, start the course and so on. Anyone has an idea how flexible they are and how many chances to be accepted for September entry instead of February?

Also, if you need any info regarding to the selection events, I'm here to respond any queries.

Thank you in advance!
Reply 2576
which nursing course was this for? I am waiting to hear back from northampton for child nursing- havent heard anything yet so im thinking its going to be a no :frown:
Original post by Swagio
Reply 2577
anyone received child nursing offers/ rejections from Northampton today? They told me I'd find out on Feb 8th and i havent heard back yet so im dreading its going to be a rejection...:confused:
Reply 2578
Original post by daff97
anyone received child nursing offers/ rejections from Northampton today? They told me I'd find out on Feb 8th and i havent heard back yet so im dreading its going to be a rejection...:confused:

Don't dread, call them. In the worst case, it happens and you are going to be accepted, persistence!

Is it the first time you apply? First interview?
Original post by daff97
which nursing course was this for? I am waiting to hear back from northampton for child nursing- havent heard anything yet so im thinking its going to be a no :frown:

Mental health. When did you have your interview?
I dropped an email earlier to admissions but haven't had a reply so not sure if it was just a coincidence or it made a difference x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending