The Student Room Group

What is the last dream you had?

had a dream last night that i was at the football and my team were 4-0 team and we managed to scored 4 in 12 minutes to get to 4-4.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
that i got 33% on my uni assignment, that always happens before assignments are due, turns out i got 90% :biggrin:
Last night I dreamt I was back in high school in the PE changing rooms, and our teacher made us all give presentations (I can't remember what about though). I have high school dreams all the time, I really wish they'd stop!
I dreamed of holding a laughing baby. It was nice. This may have been influenced by my having a baby brother, but weirdly, I don't think it was him.
Ugh can't remember :frown:
Reply 5
I was chained up against a wall in a dungeon whilst a hippo was eating my balls.
Reply 6
I dont think i dream anymore..
I had some kind of superpower and there was a timebomb in the sky in a tornado and that's all I can remember. :redface:
LOLOLOL I had a dream a couple of days ago it was about TSR. :rofl:

Spoiler

Last night I tried to climb out an unusually high window to get my little sister to safety. But to get out the window, we had to step down backwards holding onto the bars on a (I don't know the word for it, rickety?) pile of books and scraps and crates. So it was dangerous obviously and then my little sister was waiting for me down below all calm but I'm like having a nervous breakdown and I finally just jumped and had this weird ass freefall feeling like it was real and then landed safely. Can't remember the rest but I already know it applies to real life because I am always panic-stricken about my sister @xobeauty :sad:
Original post by undercxver
LOLOLOL I had a dream a couple of days ago it was about TSR. :rofl:

Spoiler

Tell us :colone: And Is the mask in your av Lauren Socha? :lolwut:
Original post by mango peeler
Tell us :colone: And Is the mask in your av Lauren Socha? :lolwut:

LOL No way I'd just embarrass myself. :toofunny:

And no, it's not her... :indiff:
I had a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Oh wait, that wasn't me.
LOL No way I'd just embarrass myself. :toofunny:

And no, it's not her... :indiff:

lol it looks like her. And oo.. Was it...that...kind of dream..eh? *nudges elbow* :hubba:
Lately I've been having recurring dreams about meeting someone I know online
lol it looks like her. And oo.. Was it...that...kind of dream..eh? *nudges elbow* :hubba:

I don't know whether that's rude or what. :redface: lel

Umm... you're going a bit too far. :hand:
I don't know whether that's rude or what. :redface: lel

Umm... you're going a bit too far. :hand:

Are you besties with Lauren or sumfink? :redface:
I haven't gone anywhere.
Original post by Davalla
I was chained up against a wall in a dungeon whilst a hippo was eating my balls.

I thought you were a girl, apparently not :lol:

Think it was to do with that giant rabbit on the news. Quite liked it, my dreams are usually horrible!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Falling in a black hole.
Are you besties with Lauren or sumfink? :redface:
I haven't gone anywhere.

Yeah definitely. :erm:

You have gone too far. :yes:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest