The Student Room Group

Algerian rapist shouts INSHALLAH whilst raping German girl

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by stargirl63
It said that he denies rape - considering he asked her if she enjoyed it afterwards, maybe in his sick mind, he thought that it was consensual, hence denying rape.

*Shudders* that's just scary man :eek: and I mean no one notices the mental illnesses in these guys until it's too late? Like no doctors suspect anything, or friends, or family, or colleagues?!
Original post by muzi786
Islam does not even allow a man to look at a strange woman with lust never mind rape.

Rape is punishable by death in Islam
not necessarily

the hadd (obligatory) punishment of death will be imposed only if there are four witnesses to the actual penetration

if not, the rape would usually be punished (especially if an armed threat was involved) as a hirabah (unlawful violence/disorder in the land)

The punishments of those who wage war against Allah and His Prophet and strive to spread disorder in the land are to execute them in an exemplary way or to crucify them or to amputate their hands and feet from opposite sides or to banish them from the land. Such is their disgrace in this world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom save those who repent before you overpower them; you should know that Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Ever Merciful. (Quran 5:33)

so, the judge can choose

an interesting view from that great University, Al-Azhar, on a somehow related subject[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f74_1452606016[/video]
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by mariachi
not necessarily

the hadd (obligatory) punishment of death will be imposed only if there are four witnesses to the actual penetration

if not, the rape would usually be punished (if proved) as a hirabah (unlawful violence)

The punishments of those who wage war against Allah and His Prophet and strive to spread disorder in the land are to execute them in an exemplary way or to crucify them or to amputate their hands and feet from opposite sides or to banish them from the land. Such is their disgrace in this world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom save those who repent before you overpower them; you should know that Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Ever Merciful. (Quran 5:33)

so, the judge can choose

an interesting view from that great University, Al-Azhar, on a somehow related subject[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f74_1452606016[/video]

U are the biggest liar ever a woman was raped at the time of Muhammad she didnt require any witness the man was stoned so stop with your lies plz. The 4 imams all agree its death penalty.
not necessarily

if not, the rape would usually be punished (especially if an armed threat was involved) as a hirabah (unlawful violence/disorder in the land)

so, the judge can choose

Abu Alqama reported: A woman went out to pray during the time of the Prophet and she was met by a man who attacked her and raped her. She said, “This man has molested me!” The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:ارْجُمُوهُHe is condemned to death.Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 1454, Grade: Sahih
i will not respond bak if u cant refute the hadith
Original post by muzi786
U are the biggest liar ever a woman was raped at the time of Muhammad she didnt require any witness the man was stoned so stop with your lies plz. The 4 imams all agree its death penalty.
thank you for this interesting opinion on my moral character. I will give to it all the importance it deserves.

In the meantime, you may read up on "rape in Islam" https://islamqa.info/en/72338

"The scholars are unanimously agreed that the rapist is to be subjected to the hadd punishment if there is clear evidence against him that he deserves the hadd punishment, or if he admits to that. Otherwise, he is to be punished (i.e., if there is no proof that the hadd punishment for zina may be carried out against him because he does not confess, and there are not four witnesses, then the judge may punish him and stipulate a punishment that will deter him and others like him)"

so, the hadd (obligatory) death punishment for zina is only implemented if there are four witnesses, or the culprit confesses. Oh, and if the culprit is married. If not, it's only 100 lashes.

And that's for obligatory punishment for zina,. But there are other cases (I mentioned, e.g. hiraba : the judge has more latitude)

Best
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by muzi786
Abu Alqama reported: A woman went out to pray during the time of the Prophet and she was met by a man who attacked her and raped her. She said, “This man has molested me!” The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:ارْجُمُوهُHe is condemned to death.Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 1454, Grade: Sahih
i will not respond bak if u cant refute the hadith
so, what ?

the death penalty is one of the possibilities. There are other : e.g. for hiraba, the judge has four choices
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Foo.mp3
Where do you think we get our personal attributes from, nature? 'No man is an island', my dear

Thanks for clearing that one up for us :yy:

From society?

You're welcome :h:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Yup, we are social animals after all

Oh, I know :sexface:

You're more than welcome :mmm:
Original post by AlwaysWatching

Could you link me a couple of prominent feminists talking about the Cologne attacks? Any of the feminist guardian columnist? Have any of them mentioned the cultural/ religious background? No?

Race matters to feminists. Thats why 1) they are silent when it comes to white girls being raped by migrants and 2) feminist groups are dominated by graduate white middle class women.

To be fair, a lot of the feminists we might hear from in the media/academia/protests etc would be risking their careers by even mentioning migrant rapes or episodes like Cologne. Unfortunately these institutions where they have a prominent voice are infested by social justice warriors of the worst kind. The Guardian for example would probably sack somebody for writing an article full on speaking out on the increased risk to women across Europe due to this migration. Places like Goldsmiths Uni and Huffington Post would probably sack and then try to publically shame and smear them.

I've said it before. The social justice warrior brigade would have to make a choice eventually between defending and promoting women's rights (ie feminism) and those of LGBTs versus Islamists because we can't do both. They can't keep on deflecting any and all criticism to Islamism and smear and slander anybody who speaks out against their anti-Feminism and homophobic tenets while standing up for women and homosexual and bisexual people at the same time.

They've made their choice and they've by and large chosen Islamism to our shame.

So if you wonder why you're not hearing any feminists speak about this migrant issue and the obvious and evident increased danger to women, this is why and you know who to blame.

There are people who for years have been big advocates and promoters of womens rights and causes as well those of LGBTs. But they get smeared and attacked and branded as racists by cockroaches (including on here) for speaking out against Islamists and also expressing concern about this obvious and clearly evident increase of danger for a number or women and homosexual and bisexual people because they cannot accept that a reason for speaking against Islamism (not ordinary Western Muslims) and the backwards culture a lot of these recent migrants are coming from is their blatant hatred of feminism and homosexuals.

Recently some of these scumbags have been accusing anybody speaking out against this culture which promotes hatred of feminism and homosexuals (it is not racist to criticise a culture of course) and who question the importation of hundreds of thousands of men from this culture of using rape victims to further a racist agenda! Can you believe that crap? People on here have done this. Anybody who dares to question Islamism and also backwards cultures which are against feminism and LGBTs is a racist and exploiting rape cases according to these people and they have no qualms what so ever of slandering people in this way. They're too pig ignorant to see the disservice they're doing for women and those in the LGBT community.

So if there are prominent feminists out there in the media, academia, politics and anywhere else who don't feel that they can talk about things like Cologne and this migrant issue then I don't blame them at all. They're only opening themselves up to abuse, smear campaigns and career suicide.
(edited 8 years ago)
what pissess me off is alot newspapers wont mention any of this stuff they just ignore it yet it it was something racist its splashed all over the front page .
Doesn't inshallah mean God willing or something? That seems a bit random to say when raping someone. This is probably just some lie.
a contribution to the discussion by a professor of theology from Al-Azhar University, Cairo[video="youtube;XIPwIJPjXMk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIPwIJPjXMk[/video] the title of the video is slightly misleading (the issue is more complex than that) but the video is shocking, nevertheless
(edited 8 years ago)
@KimKallstrom @mstone12 @Trapz99 @al_94 @Student403 @AlwaysWatching

Does anyone recognise any of the blokes below?

The gang of men from Pakistani origin were jailed for a total of 140 years at Crown Court, for 13 months of horrendous abuse of a British white girl in Keighley, West Yorkshire. However, the view expressed by some members of the Muslim community was that even if they might have had sex with a 13-year-old, she had lied about her age and went with them willingly. In other words, in that chilling phrase, 'it takes two to tango'.

Keighley was recently named among the 'least integrated' places in the UK in a report by the Policy Exchange think-tank. Anyone who believes that race and cultural differences are incidental to these scandals should study the evidence in this most recent case. The young victim was repeatedly called a 'little white bastard', 'little white slag', and 'white bitch'. White girls are seen as more available, more promiscuous and an easy outlet for young Muslims who may be trapped in unhappy arranged marriages.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-35524340
That doesn't even make sense.
a contribution to the discussion by a professor of theology from Al-Azhar University, Cairo[video="youtube;XIPwIJPjXMk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIPwIJPjXMk[/video] the title of the video is slightly misleading (the issue is more complex than that) but the video is shocking, nevertheless

Unlike most Muslims who use student debate rooms, this woman is obviously not a true Muslim.
Original post by AlwaysWatching
metropolitan cities in Germany are not majority white. Most migrants go to the cities when they come to Germany. Yet the victims of rape by both migrant men and men (white/ black) general are white in these areas

Could you link me a couple of prominent feminists talking about the Cologne attacks? Any of the feminist guardian columnist? Have any of them mentioned the cultural/ religious background? No?

Race matters to feminists. Thats why 1) they are silent when it comes to white girls being raped by migrants and 2) feminist groups are dominated by graduate white middle class women.

You have to admit though..
The double standards and hypocrisy from both sides are both equally disturbing.
Feminists only care when it's a white person doing the raping
White genocide nuts/ extremist right wing nationalists only care when it's a migrant doing the raping.
And they both get boners when they hear news stories that further their agenda.

Whatever happened to caring about the actual victim and trying to come up with actual solutions to the issue of rape regardless of the race of the perpetrator?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Audrey18
@KimKallstrom @mstone12 @Trapz99 @al_94 @Student403 @AlwaysWatching

Does anyone recognise any of the blokes below?

The gang of men from Pakistani origin were jailed for a total of 140 years at Crown Court, for 13 months of horrendous abuse of a British white girl in Keighley, West Yorkshire. However, the view expressed by some members of the Muslim community was that even if they might have had sex with a 13-year-old, she had lied about her age and went with them willingly. In other words, in that chilling phrase, 'it takes two to tango'.

Keighley was recently named among the 'least integrated' places in the UK in a report by the Policy Exchange think-tank. Anyone who believes that race and cultural differences are incidental to these scandals should study the evidence in this most recent case. The young victim was repeatedly called a 'little white bastard', 'little white slag', and 'white bitch'. White girls are seen as more available, more promiscuous and an easy outlet for young Muslims who may be trapped in unhappy arranged marriages.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-35524340

Why did you tag me in this post? I was just saying that the word that the guy used did not make any sense because it meant 'hopefully'. I was stating that this part was likely to be a lie. I agree that there is a rape problem among Muslims and as a Christian I am opposed to their religious belief system.
Reply 197
Original post by StrawbAri
You have to admit though..
The double standards and hypocrisy from both sides are both equally disturbing.
Feminists only care when it's a white person doing the raping
White genocide nuts/ extremist right wing nationalists only care when it's a migrant doing the raping.
And they both get boners when they hear news stories that further their agenda.

Whatever happened to caring about the actual victim and trying to come up with actual solutions to the issue of rape regardless of the race of the perpetrator?

If feminists were doing their "job" and denounced rapes committed by migrants/refugees with the same strength as when they spout about about the patriarchy and rape culture of the white heterosexual males, you wouldn't have "White genocide nuts/ extremist right wing nationalists" exploiting this gap let open for them. Simple.

Political correctness fuels racism.

I may add that there is a "solution to the issue of rape", which is proposed by "White genocide nuts/ extremist right wing nationalists" that would actually help: stop importing uneducated males from shitholes, whether as refugees or migrants or whatever.
I'm yet to hear a solution from feminists that would have positive short-term effects.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by abruiseonthesky
Yep, I'm a feminist and I 100% am blaming white male Germans for one man raping a woman xoxo

This sort of ******** pisses me off so much.

But he's right though. Did you hear a peep from them when the rapes in Koln happened?

You're just one Feminist; I didn't hear anything but "These rapes are just an excuse for the right wing to promote their agenda" from mainstream Feminists... shows how sick you can be.
Original post by Trapz99
Doesn't inshallah mean God willing or something? That seems a bit random to say when raping someone. This is probably just some lie.

i believe the girl who was raped. You are probably muslim which is why you believe the rapist

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending