The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Alright, starting off the 5pm-6pm sesh alittle early. See you in about an hour beautiful people
Original post by TyanaChu
Finished 1 topic in C1.2 didn't want to start the next topic with only 10 minutes to go :frown: Successful 50 minutes though :smile: at this rate I'll be able to finish C1 by the end of this week

Omg yes thank god someone else doing C1 ! uhh forget stats and C2 at this rate ;/
Reply 182
:work: 5:00pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

Back to C3 Maths!
Messed up last hour, friends wanted to go to Tesco so I did too. Now going to go over my notes and maybe move onto another subject while watching The Chase.
Reply 184
Completing geography coursework and then making a C1.1 poster
5:30-6:30 (after watching Pretty little liars !!)
Revising Topic 1 AQA biology suchhh a drag then core 1.2
Anyone up for a 18:00 1 hour session, maybe some M1?
I had planned on leaving things for today, but i feel rather refreshed after a little break and eating some chocolate, so I'm going to have another go at my Japanese work.

5:30 to 6:30, here goes!
Did nothing up until 4.30 pm. But I have just done around 20-30 mins on Geography (The Development Gap) and around the same time on Business Studies (Marketing - Promotion). Should I push even further for today?
Physics - Make notes on all of P2 and P3.
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
Physics - Make notes on all of P2 and P3.

Is it possible to do two entire units in one day? (And retain everything thereafter?)
i would love to have study sessions on psychology- because i am failing :redface:
If anyone could help me that would be great :u:
Original post by Jamie Vardy
Is it possible to do two entire units in one day? (And retain everything thereafter?)

I can't even make notes on just one unit in a day...

Spoiler

Reply 193
Just did some C3 stuff on inverse functions and arcsin/cos/tan graphs :cry2:- I really don't lyk it. :cry: Also feeling ever so tired so think I should work on my resits as they're much easier to get through. Going to try and refresh as much Maths Core 1 content as I can in the next session.

Buttt for now going to actually go and make some dinner on time! + everyone else might need to eat too if they haven't already so will delay the start time by half an hour, next one will be at 7:30pm.
5-6 wasn't too great for me, distracted by The Chase and TSR! Will close everything irrelevant down after this and finish accounting revision :work::bricks::work:

6-7 revision, then 7-8 dinner + FIFA break.

Think it's possible to read through it all in a day and get an A*( managed in my mocks) but o didn't sleep until really late and forgot it after the exam

Not good for long term though!
i have been doing 5 hours since its the holidays and 6 hrs daily if i feel like it
(edited 8 years ago)
Whoop! Just finished all my Japanese work! I'm pretty happy with the amount of time i put into studying today. And hour of Psychology and around 2 hours 45 mins to 3 hours of Japanese work. So all in all around 4 hours of revision/self study today.

Might do a quick 15 min business studying session, reviewing words and stuff.

Did nothing up until 4.30 pm. But I have just done around 20-30 mins on Geography (The Development Gap) and around the same time on Business Studies (Marketing - Promotion). Should I push even further for today?

Go team business studies! :five:

Original post by fatima1998
i would love to have study sessions on psychology- because i am failing :redface:
If anyone could help me that would be great :u:

Also currently studying psychology. What you stuck on?

Spoiler

Reply 198
Managed to complete geography coursework but didn't get around to doing the C1.1 poster
Original post by Anon_98
, next one will be at 7:30pm.

I will do it this time I promise

Latest

Trending

Trending