The Student Room Group

10 full days just to revise AS Biology? Enough to get an A?

If all flashcards have been made by then. 10 days to memorise everything enough or not?
Biology is purely having a strong memory but also being able to analyse. I think it could be possible but its preferred to revise earlier than that..
Reply 2
Original post by banterlona222
x

Anything is possible with a little hard work :smile: ...scratch that A LOT of hard work
Original post by Oblivion99
Biology is purely having a strong memory but also being able to analyse. I think it could be possible but its preferred to revise earlier than that..

Thanks
Original post by Ribenas
Anything is possible with a little hard work :smile: ...scratch that A LOT of hard work

Thanks

But honestly, its possible! Good luck :smile: All the best.
Reply 6
If all flashcards have been made by then. 10 days to memorise everything enough or not?

No doubt possible, but definitely not advisable.
I don't make flashcards but instead read over my notes regularly and do past paper questions, which has helped in the long term because I still remember the stuff i learnt in the first week of my course and haven't forgot it. I would advise revising throughout the year instead of leaving it to the last 10 days, especially because you will have your other subjects to focus on in that time as well.
Original post by ozmo19
No doubt possible, but definitely not advisable.
I don't make flashcards but instead read over my notes regularly and do past paper questions, which has helped in the long term because I still remember the stuff i learnt in the first week of my course and haven't forgot it. I would advise revising throughout the year instead of leaving it to the last 10 days, especially because you will have your other subjects to focus on in that time also.

Thanks :smile: I didn't revise over the year lol but I've been making flashcards and I'm planning to get them done by April, as from then I'll have about 40 or so days at home (If i miss the last couple of weeks at school to stay at home and revise) hence, 10 full days for biology
Original post by Oblivion99
But honestly, its possible! Good luck :smile: All the best.

thank you, think I'll need it
Reply 9

Build up your revision slowly and thoroughly, starting now is a good time to do this!

It may take me a couple of hours to make notes on one chapter of biology, but I am safe in the thought that there's still plenty of time.

Quick Reply

Latest