The Student Room Group

Any Indonesian people here??

Just want to make a friend all over the world

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ThalutGultom
Just want to make a friend all over the world

Selamat datang :smile:

I don't think there are many Indonesian people on this site as there aren't many Indonesian students studying in the UK.
Haha you know that word, terimakasih ya

Hmmm, i see. Thanks for the info. Maybe someday i'll be a student in UK haha. However, i just want to make a friend with UK's people or any foreigners in this site, and practice my english too. It's okay right?
Reply 3

Hmmm, i see. Thanks for the info. Maybe someday i'll be a student in UK haha. However, i just want to make a friend with UK's people or any foreigners in this site, and practice my english too. It's okay right?

loads I am sure
Original post by TeeEm
loads I am sure

lol wot

talk to her :rofl:
Reply 6
Original post by mango peeler
lol wot

g7.jpg
Why loads tee em?
I don't understand what is lol wot. But i felt thats a negative respons haha. It's okay. I'm sorry if i had a mistakes. And who is sarah.exe? Why i must talk to her buddy?

Haha, sama-sama. Saya tahu lebih dari satu kata :wink:

Well best of luck :smile: Yeah, anybody is free to post on this forum :tongue:

Why loads tee em?
I don't understand what is lol wot. But i felt thats a negative respons haha. It's okay. I'm sorry if i had a mistakes. And who is sarah.exe? Why i must talk to her buddy?

Lol = laugh out loud. It is similar to how Indonesian people will say wkwkwk
Lol = laugh out loud. It is similar to how Indonesian people will say wkwkwk

I know that clearly bud, but i just don't know why is he lol. But it's okay, noprob :smile:
And i don't know wot, i just know lol. Wot? Is it woman on top? Haha.
hello buddy
Original post by Rockstar North
hello buddy

Hello. I'm sorry bud if i had a mistakes. Maybe you don't understand my mean or my purpose sometimes. The point is, i just want to make a foreign friends. Of course it's my first time to join foreign site like this.
Hello. I'm sorry bud if i had a mistakes. Maybe you don't understand my mean or my purpose sometimes. The point is, i just want to make a foreign friends. Of course it's my first time to join foreign site like this.

hello no mistakes

i am from somalia

nice to meet you

@Rockstar North @Cremated_Spatula

i am dying oh my jesus
Original post by Cremated_Spatula

rofl

wait gimme a minute

i literally cannot do this
Original post by mango peeler
i am dying oh my jesus

you dont understand his mean

he just want to make a foreign friends

Spoiler

you dont understand his mean

he just want to make a foreign friends

Spoiler

@Ethereal World
Original post by Ethereal World
Serioisly?

you're dealing with types like this too?
hello no mistakes

i am from somalia

nice to meet you

Wow, so far. What is your real name buddy? If you don't mind.

Quick Reply

Latest