The Student Room Group

How many people do you think would attend your funeral if you were to die tonight ?

Hello

I am 24 and will be 25 in October

If I was to die tonight then I would want family and friends to be there and for my funeral to be at a Church with a God-abiding Priest to lead the funeral, I would like the song '' coming home'' by P Diddy to be played, also '' see you again'' by Charlie puth (the one withWiz Khalifa in it ) to be played too along with Tinie Tempah's '' Till I'm gone'' to be played as well.
I would like my body brought to the Church by a Mercedes or Bentley and would like my coffin carried by somebody who has carried a coffin before as I am aware sometimes people drop coffins.
I'm not decided if I would like people to wear black clothes or colourful clothes but will probably say black as it shows better that they mourn my death.

Not sure yet if I want to be buried or cremated, if buried I want a verse from the Bible regarding life in Paradise (Heaven with Jesus) put in the coffin with me ) as I am a strong Christian and follower of Christ.

If cremated I want my ashes scattered somewhere nice, possibly in warm exotic waters where dolphins and sharks live with nice scenery.

My question to you is this, if you died tonight, how many people would you want at your funeral and how many would you expect if you died at this moment in life ? please answer both questions ,

cheers

Scroll to see replies

I think everyone on TSR would come to mine.

Plus a few family members, too, if they can fit in the cemetery.
Reply 2
One or two maybe

Posted from TSR Mobile
why have you thought about your funeral in that much detail
Original post by defenestrated

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's weird... :/

PRSOM
Reply 5
Original post by defenestrated

u better come to my funeral i swear

ill kill u if u dont

waitwat
Reply 6
only me
Reply 7
I'd rather no one came I dont like anyone
100+
A fair amount of people
Original post by zanner
u better come to my funeral i swear

ill kill u if u dont

waitwat

if i died
would you come to my funeral
would you cry
would you feel some regret that we didn't try
or would you fall apart the same as i

Spoiler

Rejoin the chat please, we miss you.

I don't think it's weird to dream about this stuff. All the time, we're looking for people to notify us on our progress, to congratulate our achievements, to maintain interest in our lives. When that appears to be lost, the final outcome is indeed questions like "how can I get them to notice me?", or "how do they really think of me?".

You're asking me a question that may be thoroughly decided on how I'm currently feeling. I would want my family to there, my acquaintances, but also the enemies and obstacles in my past. I'd want them to see the pain I went through and how I got here. I'd want everyone to spill the emotions they chose to keep inside until my untimely demise, because it sickens me how everyone is just waiting for something bad to happen instead of making the most of the present. "Oh, he was such a good man, it's a shame what happened" is the kind of crap you tell someone when they're alive, before they either choose to kill themselves, or the unfortunate happens. Everyone just waits. They wait, and wait, and wait.
I haven't thought much about dying but when someone I knew at school died pretty recently it made me think about it. Maybe 10-15 family members and 5 ish of my good friends would come to my funeral. I'd want a cremation. I want my ashes to be scattered in a country/place that I've never visited. Somewhere with a gorgeous view, maybe in a forest or on a hillside somewhere.

I'd want these songs playing;

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Don't care cos I I'll be dead.

The less extravagant the better. Save them all some money.
I will have donated my body to science for research.
Literally 3 tbh.
I don't think I'd even turn up
My whole family for sure and my friends probably,don't care so much if I'm dead anyway
1000-1100

Quick Reply

Latest