The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 540
Original post by M0nkey Thunder
:smile:

Yeah, I'm going to try and start coming at 7 from tomorrow! I think it would help if I don't play games after the last session until about 2:30...

Ooh okay, well I usually start at 8:30am but I'll come at 7am tomorrow too so we can do it together? :five:

Oh no. :lol: Yepp, that's probably not a v good idea. >.<
Can you learn the subjects specification by heart and get good grades or am i being stupid?
Completed half of what I needed to, walked the dog and ate an Apple 😏🔫
Reply 543
Original post by blackdiamond97
I feel guilty since I haven't done anything today, so I'll start early... when does the 4:30pm session end and what time does the following one start?

Great! + try not to worry, you still have time to make up for it. :smile: The session ends at 6:00pm ish and the next one begins at 6:30pm.
I'm probably doing this wrong but by 4:30pm I aim to have finished typing up my chemistry notes for Unit 1 Module 1 (already done benzene and phenol, bring on carbonyls and amines)!
Original post by fatima1998
VB

r u doing AS edexcel psychology ?

No, I do A2 OCR psychology :tongue:
Original post by Anon_98
Ooh okay, well I usually start at 8:30am but I'll come at 7am tomorrow too so we can do it together? :five:

Oh no. :lol: Yepp, that's probably not a v good idea. >.<

Yeah, that'd be fun! :biggrin:

I thought so too... :tongue:
Original post by siyah99
Can you learn the subjects specification by heart and get good grades or am i being stupid?

I'd learn the exam mark schemes (for mainly sciencey subjects) as the spec may not elaborate exactly what you need to know. Like in chem, the spec might say you need to know how to make X from Y, but it might not give the full reaction. It's a good starting place though :smile:
Can someone help:frown: I'm working so slow... Ive done one double sided flashcard in about 45 minutes to one hour..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by benj1999
Can someone help:frown: I'm working so slow... Ive done one double sided flashcard in about 45 minutes to one hour..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you watching something while you work or are you spending a lot of time absorbing the information?
Reply 550
Original post by benj1999
Can someone help:frown: I'm working so slow... Ive done one double sided flashcard in about 45 minutes to one hour.

Notes take me ages too. :console: What subject is this for? Are you not focusing enough or are you finding it difficult to understand?
I keep missing these sessions but come 4.30, I will be ready! I'm going to finish my Geography notes and trawl though my RS books with a highlighter.
I'll be doing another bio sheet, then making a German learning mat. If I can't make it today, I'll just add a few more paragraphs to my poetry comparison essay.
Reply 553
:work: 4:30pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

Finishing the remaining chem stuff then doing a past paper.
ok ive just logged in and ive done absolutely no work all day because we had visitors- can someone make me feel better and tell me they have days off too:colondollar:
I'm going to finish off some biology and complete a physics past paper.
I'm going to finish my notes on cell division..
Reply 557
Original post by jstylesxx
ok ive just logged in and ive done absolutely no work all day because we had visitors- can someone make me feel better and tell me they have days off too:colondollar:

I have days off too. :teehee:

The day isn't over yet- you can still do lots. :yep:
Reply 558
Tfw you have to switch off your music so you can revise. :emo:
Original post by M0nkey Thunder
Are you watching something while you work or are you spending a lot of time absorbing the information?

I wish😭 i'm just very distracted, by like my gadgets.. But even if they're off, i'll literally find any excuse not to work. I'm not even usually like this, i can usually avoid getting distracted

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending