The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Completing my French coursework, need to do 7 paragraphs, finish at 15:50
Does anyone know any free programs that blocks everything on the Internet except the websites I'd like to use?
More psych revision for me :redface:
Going to revise from 4 o clock.Will revise till chapter 4(maybe i'll finish it if i'm productive enough).Will finish perhaps at 5,and then take a hour break.At 6 i will revise R.E(via textbook,videos,etc) and Mathematics(via videos)
ill be joining the next session.. just finished doing a past paper for c1:smile:
Original post by electric33
Hi! I'm on OCR for psychology

What about you?

Edexcel
VB
Original post by Kamara7
More psych revision for me :redface:

r u doing AS edexcel psychology ?
Original post by Anon_98
Hey, have you tried "Mr.Pollock biology" videos on yt? He explains things quite well and it's really simple to understand. ^-^ Maybe you could watch them to build a basic understanding of the concepts before making notes/memorising stuff? :smile:

Hey
I havent thanks for recommending them!
Im going to check them out .
:smile:
15:25 - just finished revising :biggrin:
When's the next log out session? Is it 4pm?
Original post by Jamie Vardy
Does anyone know any free programs that blocks everything on the Internet except the websites I'd like to use?

Cold Turkey is good and you choose how much you pay(I didn't pay anything)
Did the hour of chemistry, going to take another break to do some stuff and gonna come back and do more. Getting closer to doing the mock :biggrin:
This is such a good idea! I'll be logging out at 4, I want to finish reading past English essays and finish my bio notes on ch12.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fatima1998
Edexcel

Oh okay.

Do you do social, cognitive developmental psychology etc studies?
ive only just found this thread but proper revision starts today and first I am going to go over some c3 trigonometry and then followed by s1 probability. :smile:
Reply 535
So, I just need to do alcohols, haloalkanes + extraction of metals then I'm going to try out a past paper! Will do it in the next block. - Taking a break now. :yawn:

Original post by blackdiamond97
When's the next log out session? Is it 4pm?

The next one is at 4:30pm.
Original post by Anon_98
Aw, thank you. :blush: You should too!

Sorry about the confusion. - of course I can. :smile: Those timings are to indicate to everyone that they should post their targets onto the thread then log off. Roughly 1 hour to 1 and a half hours after the timing has been posted everyone returns back onto the thread and posts their achievements. Then a half an hour break is issued and the cycle repeats until the day is over. It's also just to remind everyone of the group revision that's taking place and to keep up the motivation kinda thing. Hope that makes sense, if not then I'll attempt to explain more clearer tomorrow morning.

:smile:

Yeah, I'm going to try and start coming at 7 from tomorrow! I think it would help if I don't play games after the last session until about 2:30...
Oops okay lol, I'll just finish at 5.30 pm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98

I feel guilty since I haven't done anything today, so I'll start early... when does the 4:30pm session end and what time does the following one start?
Still have some organic chemistry notes to do, I am so done with revision at this point I just want to get mocks over with 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending