The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 600
Original post by JTran38
As in doing it for hours on and on for the whole day, you're brain just can't function like them I'm afraid, despite breaks in between.
Well if I want to achieve my targets, my brain has no choice but to function. :redface: As long as I'm not dying then it's all cool. :cool:
I worked for the majority of the day, thanks to this thread.
Reply 602
Original post by Anon_98
Well if I want to achieve my targets, my brain has no choice but to function. :redface: As long as I'm not dying then it's all cool. :cool:

What grades are you aiming for?
Working from 20:00 till 21:00 on my French controlled assessment
Original post by Anon_98
Hey, well you can start now. :h: It's only too late if it gets to Sunday. ^-^ Do you do Biology A-level by any chance? If so, do you want to do a bit of that together? :five: We could both work on the same topic during the next session if you want, that way if either of us gets stuck then we can quite easily help one another. You'll feel much better once you get something done, even if it is only a little bit! :smile:

Yeah I do Biology. What topic are you going to do?

edit: im just going to go ahead with the nervous system or something, feel so terrible!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 605
Original post by SSD07
What grades are you aiming for?

Better ones than last year? :redface: I meant targets as in, more in terms of the amount of content that I would like to cover by the end of half term. ^-^ But at least A grades anyway, what about you?

Original post by Kittyboy
Yeah I do Biology. What topic are you going to do?

edit: im just going to go ahead with the nervous system or something, feel so terrible!

I think I'm going to do the nitrogen cycle, I tried to do it the other night but was too tired to properly work on it. :smile:

Sounds great, good luck + have fun!
Reply 606
Starting my final hour of tonight- more chemistry notes :work:
Original post by Anon_98
Better ones than last year? :redface: I meant targets as in, more in terms of the amount of content that I would like to cover by the end of half term. ^-^ But at least A grades anyway, what about you?

Ehh Last year I messed up and don't even know how ,I guess hard work doesn't always pay off. I hope it wont happen this year as I need minimum A*AA. I wished my brain would listen to me as yours does
I'm going to do sociology revision! Got a test on Monday :smile:
Count me in!

I have write up notes/revise for maths, chemistry and biology. Although I'm finding chemistry the easiest, I find maths and biology a little nerve racking. By the way, is dong a lot of past papers for these subjects a good idea to boost grades/revision and practice?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 610
Original post by Carolinec1206

Ehh Last year I messed up and don't even know how ,I guess hard work doesn't always pay off. I hope it wont happen this year as I need minimum A*AA.

I wished my brain would listen to me as yours does

Oh sorry to hear that, I messed up too. GCSEs=/= Alevels..Could've tried a whole lot harder + I now realise that all nighters during exam season are not a good idea... :rolleyes:

I just want to make sure that I put my all in so even if I do badly then I 100% know that I couldn't have tried any harder. I don't think I can live with regret for the rest of my life. :laugh: Just remember that it's 3 months of hard work but potentially a lifetime of success. :u: - You seem to be doing pretty well anyway, I'm sure you'll achieve what you need. :biggrin: <3
Reply 611
:work: 8:30pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

Nitrogen cycle!
Original post by Anon_98
Oh sorry to hear that, I messed up too. GCSEs=/= Alevels..Could've tried a whole lot harder + I now realise that all nighters during exam season are not a good idea... :rolleyes:

I just want to make sure that I put my all in so even if I do badly then I 100% know that I couldn't have tried any harder. I don't think I can live with regret for the rest of my life. :laugh: Just remember that it's 3 months of hard work but potentially a lifetime of success. :u: - You seem to be doing pretty well anyway, I'm sure you'll achieve what you need. :biggrin: <3

Aww messed up my GCSES too though I knew little English when I was doing them and worked hard but still they're far from good.
Well,I could say that I worked hard last year so shouldn't have regrets but somehow I did haha Thanks for sweet words and I believe in you ,even if I won't make it ,I'm sure you will :smile: x
Original post by benj1999
What spec are you on for Geography?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Edexcel. What about you?
Original post by electric33
Oh okay.

Do you do social, cognitive developmental psychology etc studies?

yup :u:
Original post by Anon_98
@fatima1998 This is when you should post what you managed to do in the 1.5hrs. You should then ideally spend the next half an hour setting out the stuff you will do in the next session/ having a break. That's basically how it works, hope this helps?

P.S. I'd recommend completing the 1.5hours of work in 3 Pomodoros so it doesn't feel overwhelming. :smile:

it does help :popout:
but can you tell me the timings? like when the session start and end and when the break starts and end
i know it starts at 8:30 i think
when then that session ends 9:30? and when is the break
can you kindly give me a timetable for timings so i can joing you :cube:
A suggestion - put logging in/out times on the OP so it makes it easier for everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Starting the biology revision for tonight - topic 6 :h:
It's not revision, but I'm going to do a 45 marker on Augustus and his relationship with the provincials. :work:
Reply 619
just did a massive 3 hour session for plant responses in biology

. jheeze my method of revising is different to everyones,

Latest

Trending

Trending