Silly me...

Original post by Anon_98
:blush:

Yay, I'm glad. + it's done! :h:

Yup i saw that :wink:
it's good now i know when to log in or out
Reply 642
Original post by M0nkey Thunder
Will there be a possibility of an adapted version of this once half term ends, or will it be strictly for the holidays?

Yes this will be ongoing until our exams have ended.. hopefully. :colondollar: There will also be an adapted version for exam period but more details about that will be discussed nearer to the time!
Original post by Anon_98
Yes I do! - What board are you on? I also do Chemistry. What about yourself? ^-^

Edexcel and you? I do Maths,Politics and History and I can tell you that essay written subjects kill you as much as do sciences :P
Reply 644
Original post by Anon_98
Thread announcement:

Daily schedules are now going to put in the OP. Tomorrow's one has just been placed up!

Hi, loving this thread :biggrin: Where can I find the schedule sorry? Could you provide me with a link please?
What is the OP by the way?

Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks :smile:
Original post by Anon_98
Yes this will be ongoing until our exams have ended.. hopefully. :colondollar: There will also be an adapted version for exam period but more details about that will be discussed nearer to the time!

Alright, thanks!
Reply 646
Original post by Ace C
Hi, loving this thread :biggrin: Where can I find the schedule sorry? Could you provide me with a link please?
What is the OP by the way?

Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks :smile:

Heya, yay that's great to hear!

OP = Opening post. :h: + here is the link. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3896671
Reply 647
Original post by alevelshelp
I just made a study planner with TSR and i'm hoping ill stick to it, fingers crossed, as i would like to achieve the highest grade possible :smile:
if you want to be revision buddies, message me :smile:
i'm currently doing AS biology, chemistry, maths and further maths,
I hope we could help each other out when needed

What are a levels like please? I have my gcses this summer, and am considering doing A level English Language, Biology and Chemistry. Possibly law and then in 2nd yr an additional teaching training course
Reply 648
Original post by Anon_98
Heya, yay that's great to hear!

OP = Opening post. :h: + here is the link. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3896671

Thanks very much :smile:
Reply 649
Original post by Carolinec1206
Edexcel and you? I do Maths,Politics and History and I can tell you that essay written subjects kill you as much as do sciences :P

Also Edexcel. :five: Oh goodness, I can imagine. Some History topics sounds v interesting though!
Reply 650
:work: 11:00pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

Finish Eutrophication, start the carbon cycle.
Original post by Anon_98

it's 11:06pm
and u didn't post this....

11:00pm.
~Logging out time!~

:s-smilie:
Original post by Anon_98
Also Edexcel. :five: Oh goodness, I can imagine. Some History topics sounds v interesting though!

You're a life saver ! I'm struggling with maths so much this year. Can we somehow revise together ,please ? Ohh indeed ,especially year 13 is extremely hard but it's very interesting :bl:
Original post by Ace C
What are a levels like please? I have my gcses this summer, and am considering doing A level English Language, Biology and Chemistry. Possibly law and then in 2nd yr an additional teaching training course

To me, I really don't think it's THAT bad, but it definitely is harder, as there are a lot more information to grasp and you have to memorise everything for the end of the 2 years. Will definitely suggest as soon as you start a levels, start writing revision notes, like i have done, so when it came to mocks, and everyone was writing out 4 months worth of notes during the christmas holidays, i only had to read through my notes and did a bit of work but still had time to have fun. It's great to see that you know what you want to do because for me, i still have no idea ://
In the future, if you do need any help, i'd be happy to help because by then i would be doing A2 haha :smile:
Original post by Anon_98
:work: 11:00pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

Finish Eutrophication, start the carbon cycle.

U did :biggrin:
Original post by DedicatedWizard
Going to do some more physics notes! My first time on this thread...hope this works *crosses fingers*

Did...some work. *guilty face* I will try again in half an hour. I will try and do some maths because I kept thinking about how far behind I am. How stupid of me! :cry2:
Original post by alevelshelp
I just made a study planner with TSR and i'm hoping ill stick to it, fingers crossed, as i would like to achieve the highest grade possible :smile:
if you want to be revision buddies, message me :smile:
i'm currently doing AS biology, chemistry, maths and further maths,
I hope we could help each other out when needed

Ahaha, I just procrastinated actual homework making the Study Planner.

I'm also taking the same subjects you are, but I'm going to drop Further Maths as soon as school starts up again. (I cannot deal with how stressed I am over FP1)

Good luck on all your revision and stuff. :biggrin:
FINALLY FINISHED A2 PSYCHOLOGY REVISION!!! :woo:

For today... I'll do the rest on Wednesday. Cba.
This will probably have to be my final hour of biology notes starting now :biggrin:
Reply 659
Original post by fatima1998
X

Sorry! yeah it was slightly later than usual. - I got distracted. :colondollar: But thanks for being so thoughtful. ^-^

Latest

Trending

Trending