Original post by medprospects
Ahah thanks!!! it's 9th March

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aaah one day after me!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by gabby07
You gotta go all the way to the end. If they didn't want you because your BMAT was too low, they would have rejected you by now so you're still in with a chance! I applied to George's and got an offer :biggrin: but still waiting on Nottingham and Cardiff post interview. Although I sense a rejection for Cardiff because my interview was horrendous!! :frown: How did you feel your interviews went?

Ahh but I don't think UCL have been through their "mass rejection" phase yet! Idek :/
I think the interviews went quite well so I'd be quite shocked if I don't get an offer from at least one of the two unis
Original post by masryman97
Nice one! No I haven't :frown: don't think I will tbh I bombed bmat :/

thanks :smile: and no don't lose hope, your stats are great otherwise and UCL swear by a holistic approach. hope it works out for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gbajaj1506
Well done man! I remember talking to you a while back lol, told you it'd come through! Good luck :smile:

Ahaha oh yeah, hey! Thanks a lot, best of luck for your interview :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you given a copy of your bmat essay before the interview?
Also, are there any ucl medical students on the thread? If you are, please could you give me a small account about what the course is like preferably in first year (or any year) in terms of patient contact, hours spent in small teaching groups/PBL and whether you get to do prosections or dissections? I've been on the website and read up about the course but I thought I'd get a better insight if I heard from a medical student. Thank you in advance😀
Original post by apple23
Are you given a copy of your bmat essay before the interview?

you are indeed! and you have at least an hour to read through it and write on it if you like, i also took mine home :smile:
Original post by Nightinwind
you are indeed! and you have at least an hour to read through it and write on it if you like, i also took mine home :smile:

Phew, that's a relief! Thank you😀
Original post by apple23
Phew, that's a relief! Thank you😀

No problem! Good luck if you have an interview :smile:
Original post by Nightinwind
No problem! Good luck if you have an interview :smile:

Thank you! (on March 8th) And I hope your interview went well 😀
Does anybody remember what question 2 or 3 was from the bmat this year? The one that was most medicine related? So not the computer one...
Original post by OddFutureChica
Does anybody remember what question 2 or 3 was from the bmat this year? The one that was most medicine related? So not the computer one...

Question 2 was a philosophical quote I think, and question 3 was something like a doctor should consider society when treating an individual.

They do remind you of your question at interview.
Original post by OddFutureChica

Q2- that which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence (i think)
Q3- it was like, you have to consider the needs of the outer society while treating the patient something like that
Hey guys
My interview is tomorrow, last one for me haha.
I'm just wondering if anyone did the BMAT question on the Picasso quote "computers are useless, they can only give you answers"?
If you did what did they ask you at interview?
Cheers
Original post by Hood15
got an email from ucl asking for individual module grades. is this good or bad?

They asked me this and I got an interview two days later so I'd say its a good sign.
Reply 1095
Original post by danayan
Hey guys
My interview is tomorrow, last one for me haha.
I'm just wondering if anyone did the BMAT question on the Picasso quote "computers are useless, they can only give you answers"?
If you did what did they ask you at interview?
Cheers

I did that BMAT question,
I dunno if I can say what they asked but the question on the BMAT asked us about what this quote means, your opinion and what the limits of technology is so just think about it using those questions :smile:
Original post by Azula
I did that BMAT question,
I dunno if I can say what they asked but the question on the BMAT asked us about what this quote means, your opinion and what the limits of technology is so just think about it using those questions :smile:

Thanks!!
Just got an OFFER from UCL!!! :biggrin:
Original post by Wannabe a doctor
Just got an OFFER from UCL!!! :biggrin:

woah well done!!! when was your interview/at what time?
I got an offer today and I had my interview last Wednesday.

The subject of the email was 'Your offer from UCL Medical School'
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending