The Student Room Group

Question for all the ladies

If a guy looks 10/10 from the side but a 6/7 from the front would you date him given personality was good.
Original post by MichaelJeeha
If a guy looks 10/10 from the side but a 6/7 from the front would you date him given personality was good.

Thats a dumb question. Are you the same guy who asked would a girl date a guy with 0 facebook friends?
There is absolutely no point in using that points system, attractiveness is completely subjective, and I doubt most people would be as superficial to judge someone that way, also how can you be sure you'll date them if you know nothing about any other aspect of them?
Reply 3

wat
Original post by Shiv is Light
Thats a dumb question. Are you the same guy who asked would a girl date a guy with 0 facebook friends?

That was my brother
Reply 5
That was my brother

Ohhhh, what a classic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Blondie987
There is absolutely no point in using that points system, attractiveness is completely subjective, and I doubt most people would be as superficial to judge someone that way, also how can you be sure you'll date them if you know nothing about any other aspect of them?

^^this^^

Since how do we rate people like that ..
It's 2016 and people still base attractiveness around numbers lOl
We don't see people 2 dimensionally. There are a multitude of angles when you're looking at someone. What about if their face is turned slightly to the side but not fully? What about if you're sitting down and they're standing up, or vice versa? Life is not flat - people are not flat.

I don't like myself in profile at all, but I'm not worried that somebody who finds me attractive from the front will suddenly find me hideous from the side, because it just doesn't work that way.
Reply 10
lol its not always about looks when it comes to finding a partner, you could fall for their personality
Original post by mkap
lol its not always about looks when it comes to finding a partner, you could fall for their personality

lol lies.
Reply 12
Original post by greatguy192
lol lies.

its not lies. av fallen for someone like that who ive not found them much attractive.
Original post by mkap
its not lies. av fallen for someone like that who ive not found them much attractive.

Sure whatever you say mkap. :colonhash:
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
We don't see people 2 dimensionally. There are a multitude of angles when you're looking at someone. What about if their face is turned slightly to the side but not fully? What about if you're sitting down and they're standing up, or vice versa? Life is not flat - people are not flat.

I don't like myself in profile at all, but I'm not worried that somebody who finds me attractive from the front will suddenly find me hideous from the side, because it just doesn't work that way.

I disagree.
There was this girl that had a nice front profile or decent, but from the side her chin was immensely receded.
I disagree.
There was this girl that had a nice front profile or decent, but from the side her chin was immensely receded.

Disagree then. It's your prerogative.

Quick Reply

Latest