The Student Room Group

Is cheating purely for pleasure wrong?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RiskingItAll
Really though? Can you not love your gf but find sex with other random girls better?

If you loved someone, you wouldn't do something that you know would hurt them, especially not if it were for personal gain so the answer is no
Original post by Blondie987
If you loved someone, you wouldn't do something that you know would hurt them, especially not if it were for personal gain so the answer is no

That's why you do it without them finding out.
It depends on whether you and your girlfriend have agreed to have an exclusive relationship.

If you have, well you're not breaking the law or anything - depends what you mean by "wrong".

But one thing's for sure. If you do, you are not only a cheat, but a liar. Personally I'd rather not be tagged as such.

Sometimes people cheat for other reasons. But doing it purely for the sake of it puts you pretty low in the food chain.
That's why you do it without them finding out.

That's even worse, that shows a complete lack of respect for them and a refusal to let them make their own decisions, regarding the relationship, with all the relevant facts
Why would it be better with random girls ? you would think because you love someone it would be more mentally and physically enjoyable with your gf. A random girl is just a random girl with a hole.
And why do i continually get sucked in to responding to these non-entity troll threads.
Original post by xobeauty
Why would it be better with random girls ? you would think because you love someone it would be more mentally and physically enjoyable with your gf. A random girl is just a random girl with a hole.

:colonhash:
Reply 27

You would think that yes and then reality would set in.

Maybe I find girls slightly older better....Maybe it's the risk of being found out....Maybe after a few years things get abit boring in the bedroom.....
Reply 29
Original post by DedicatedWizard
It's wrong. How is this even a question?

/thread

But its just sex.

No what am saying?
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:colonhash:

Sorry
Reply 31
Maybe I find girls slightly older better....Maybe it's the risk of being found out....Maybe after a few years things get abit boring in the bedroom.....

Oh dear you sound married. Please have my sympathy, it might not mean much to you but i've got a shortage already.
Original post by frankieboy
And why do i continually get sucked in to responding to these non-entity troll threads.

I was going to post anonamous but knew posting as myself would get more replies :smile: Feed the troll please.
Reply 33

And your gf is just you gf with a hole. :rolleyes:

Seriously what do you smoke? :rofl:
Sorry

A girl doesn't just have a hole. Rude. Girlllll, RUDE. Objectification. :colonhash:
Cheating is wrong under any and all circumstances.

If you're not interesting in being in monogamous love with someone, don't hurt that someone by cheating on them. If you're obviously not interested in exclusivity, seek someone who might be okay with it. But as long as both you and your partner are operating under the assumption you're exclusive, cheating is always wrong, no exceptions.
Reply 36
Cheating is wrong on the grounds that it is breaking trust
However, if you have an open relationship going on, no worries, but then it's not cheating really..
Reply 37
Original post by pexel1

Seriously what do you smoke? :rofl:

Tobacco wbu
A girl doesn't just have a hole. Rude. Girlllll, RUDE. Objectification. :colonhash:

Few holes, hands, feet and boobs.
Reply 39

Yeah she has 3 holes. :biggrin:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending