The Student Room Group

Would you class this as cheating?

Would you class cheating if your boyfriend was Snapchatting a girl he only just met?
No.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Would you class cheating if your boyfriend was Snapchatting a girl he only just met?

Verbally exchanging snaps or quick add more context.
Reply 3
Original post by Mohammed_80
Verbally exchanging snaps or quick add more context.

Yeah he said general chat. I messaged her and she said. He never said he had a girlfriend. But he never did or said anything to make her think he DIDNT have one
Yeah he said general chat. I messaged her and she said. He never said he had a girlfriend. But he never did or said anything to make her think he DIDNT have one

yea its js not cheating like u mad paranoid😭
Reply 5
It’s not cheating, but it is a sign of potential to cheat. Give him hell
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #2
yea its js not cheating like u mad paranoid😭

I am paranoid. Because he was away at the time
I am paranoid. Because he was away at the time

Yea, make sure he pays dearly for moving his mouth towards another girl and not yours!
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous #3
Yea, make sure he pays dearly for moving his mouth towards another girl and not yours!

I never said they kissed?

Seems sneaky that

Messaging them seems a bit extreme, what prompted you to do that?

(Like I'd be mortified if my partner took it upon themselves to message people I spoke to to either check on me or scare them off)
(edited 2 months ago)
Lmao no, if that’s cheating then almost everyone is cheating.
Reply 12
Original post by StriderHort
Messaging them seems a bit extreme, what prompted you to do that?

(Like I'd be mortified if my partner took it upon themselves to message people I spoke to to either check on me or scare them off)

Well he slept with someone before we was official. I know we wasn’t together so I shouldn’t care but we had been dating. So I wanted to make sure there wasn’t anything I know I am in the wrong

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending