The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If we don't win the league he should walk. Im pro wenger but a time comes where you have to say you've had millions in the bank, you've put faith in players who aren't good enough, you've failed to get your team pumped against a 5-9th place side for 3 years and you are making the same mistakes every season.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Haha, standard "I'm older than you" shout when called out. Strong lack of anything to say.

I couldn't be arsed replying to the original post to tell you the truth. Just remembered how f*cking stupid it was.

He's already had many chances to prove he's not a bottler and failed them all. This is just another nail in the coffin.

'Strong lack of anything to say' then admits he didn't reply to the original post because 'I couldn't be arsed'. Yet it's the first thing you remember after a loss. Lolllll go back to school kid.

You deserve putting down for even agreeing with the biggest nonce to enter this thread.
Original post by David Brent.
pls elaborate

you said you would beat Barca 2-0 so please tell me how my football knowledge is appalling

Can you kindly bring up the post where I said that because I don't remember it, oh and getting a score line prediction wrong means you know nothing about football? Hahahahaha wow so I guess that includes everyone in the f*cking world then. Do yourself a favour and stop talking now about football.
Original post by AliRizzo
'Strong lack of anything to say' then admits he didn't reply to the original post because 'I couldn't be arsed'. Yet it's the first thing you remember after a loss. Lolllll go back to school kid.

You deserve putting down for even agreeing with the biggest nonce to enter this thread.

F*cking hell you are proper thick. I had quite a lot to say about your original post, just couldn't be bothered saying any of it. And resorting back to the "go back to school shouts". Fantastic banter.

I never agreed with you did I?
Can you kindly bring up the post where I said that because I don't remember it, oh and getting a score line prediction wrong means you know nothing about football? Hahahahaha wow so I guess that includes everyone in the f*cking world then. Do yourself a favour and stop talking now about football.

Genuinely not sure if you're actually autistic, because that's how you come across in your posts.

I would go back through your posts to find it, but would rather not get terminal cancer if I can help it.
F*cking hell you are proper thick. I had quite a lot to say about your original post, just couldn't be bothered saying any of it. And resorting back to the "go back to school shouts". Fantastic banter.

I never agreed with you did I?

Yes, it is. You genuinely have school tomorrow and you're on here picking fights and agreeing with someone who touches kids for fun.

The original post was arguing against the proposition that Wenger is a shite manager in comparison to Ferguson when there is a strong argument to put forward based on PAST achievements in a level playing field. But you call me out for t after a game and I'm f*king thick? I suggest you pass your A-levels first before throwing around such allegations, I suspect it will bite you in the arse.
We can't even trust our own youth to step up, they are 3rd in the 2nd tier. Man Utd U21s? Currently 2nd in the first tier.
Arsenal TSR has more AIDS than Arsenal Twitter.
Genuinely not sure if you're actually autistic, because that's how you come across in your posts.

I would go back through your posts to find it, but would rather not get terminal cancer if I can help it.

Basically you lied. Not a surprise considering you're a nonce and a Chelsea fan. Pretty sure the two are linked somehow. I'm autistic yet you've made several accounts to come on an Arsenal thread to laugh and argue against strangers. Massive nonce alert.
Wait so is Ali arguing that Wenger (on a level playing field) was as good a manger as Ferguson? @ClockEnderAFC??
Yes, it is. You genuinely have school tomorrow and you're on here picking fights and agreeing with someone who touches kids for fun.

The original post was arguing against the proposition that Wenger is a shite manager in comparison to Ferguson when there is a strong argument to put forward based on PAST achievements in a level playing field. But you call me out for t after a game and I'm f*king thick? I suggest you pass your A-levels first before throwing around such allegations, I suspect it will bite you in the arse.

So it's banter to say someone has school tomorrow apparently. You don't have many friends do you? Show me where I agreed with Shed btw.

Yes, that is a ridiculous point of view. Even when there was a level playing field Ferguson was a much better manager than Wenger. I'll pass my A levels fine, don't worry about me.
Basically you lied. Not a surprise considering you're a nonce and a Chelsea fan. Pretty sure the two are linked somehow. I'm autistic yet you've made several accounts to come on an Arsenal thread to laugh and argue against strangers. Massive nonce alert.

Jesus, this is ****ing gold.
Lol imaging saying Wenger was even close to Ferguson.
Wait so is Ali arguing that Wenger (on a level playing field) was as good a manger as Ferguson? @ClockEnderAFC??

Yes he is. Can't find the quote but that is essentially what he said.

No tag because you're sh*tting your pants at the prospect of a logical argument suggest you look at the head to head to record between the two from 96-04.
Yes he is. Can't find the quote but that is essentially what he said.

So you're blind as well as thick? The quote is literally in my last post to you.
So you're blind as well as thick? The quote is literally in my last post to you.

I'm talking about the original post. If you ever attended Arsenal games you would 100% be the sort to beg Robbie for an interview on AFTV.
Original post by al_94
My friend I do not consider Man Utd to be a top club at all nor Leicester or Spurs we are competing with all clubs in Europe for signings and don't forget RVP went to UTD they were paying him 250K much more than at Arsenal

Well I don't consider Arsenal a top club so we're on the same page.

Jesus, this is ****ing gold.

How to respond when you've been outted. This isn't the first time either. I'll remember not to make a prediction next time as it means I know nothing about football if it goes wrong though

Latest