That's three words mate
Original post by SA-1
Who likes basketball?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do, Steph Curry is the best.
Reply 5102
Original post by Kenan and Kel
That's three words mate

Why do you always quote me and run salt all over my wounds?

Why can't we just talk about, say, the expansion of the universe?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congratulations Leicester City, Premier League champions 2015/16. It is an absolute travesty that we are not going to win the worst premier league arguably since its inception, and that Wenger isn't going to lose his job as a result. Speaks volumes about the type of people we have sitting on the board.
It goes from bad to worse. Cech got a twang. Ospina gonna enjoy pulling us down even further. (And I think this'll be good for us in the long run)
Can't wait for AFTV, Claude might actually spark out Ty
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Congratulations Leicester City, Premier League champions 2015/16. It is an absolute travesty that we are not going to win the worst premier league arguably since its inception, and that Wenger isn't going to lose his job as a result. Speaks volumes about the type of people we have sitting on the board.

Spurs still have a very very good chance of winning the title, they will finish above us imho. Pochettino is a good tactician.
Would just like to thank West Ham for beating Tottenham and kept a clean sheet while at it.
Original post by James.Carnell
Spurs still have a very very good chance of winning the title, they will finish above us imho. Pochettino is a good tactician.

Spurs will finish above us but they won't win the league.
Original post by SA-1
Why do you always quote me and run salt all over my wounds?

Why can't we just talk about, say, the expansion of the universe?

Posted from TSR Mobile

wut is the universe expanding in to?

if there is a multiverse will they collide one day?
Leicester will win this garbage PL. This league is a joke anyway just have a European Super League so I don't have to watch this rubbish
What is Swansea? Is it an animal?
I am now an official supporter of Mesut Ozil FC. I will follow him over land and sea and will chant his name no matter which club he goes to in the summer.
Original post by sr90
What is Swansea? Is it an animal?

At least it wasn't Gomis this time.
Lol the loss against Utd had the only Arsenal supporter at work pissed and the banter was great...got to get to his computer before he does and create him a new desktop background to display Arsenal current affairs.
Kosc and Cech injured too lmaoooooo
Original post by AliRizzo
I am now an official supporter of Mesut Ozil FC. I will follow him over land and sea and will chant his name no matter which club he goes to in the summer.

Copied and pasted from twitter, nice

actually seems you've added a bit!
Original post by Dirtybit
Copied and pasted from twitter, nice

Eh? It isn't.

Latest