The Student Room Group

Lara Logan decides to speak about her attack in Tahrir Square

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
Who knows. There are bad people in every community. But to make out like rape only happens in Arab countries alone is sickening

You are obfusticating. Do not be disingenuous. Nobody is saying only arabs rape or rape only happens in Arab countries.

We are specifically talking about Lara Logans ordeal which she describes in the OP video.

If you genuinely believe that in a random sample of 100,000 UK people, a mob could spontaneously break out and begin savagely beating, stripping naked and repeatedly violating and raping a women ... AND THEN FOR HUNDREDS of fellow bystanders to join in the attack upon hearing her screams - then you are nothing but a liar.

Seriously. You're loyalties lie to your arab biases, not your fellow women and if that is the case which it appears, then that is truly beyond sickening
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by kunta ola kinte
OY VEYy

OY GEVALT

That was actually one of them, shut it down was the best

It's like this old yiddish joke that the Rabbi reads the Nazi newspapers because they're far more optimistic than the real news
Original post by EccentricDiamond
You are lying through your teeth

Lmao why assume she's lying? :lol: you're so ignorant
Original post by childofthesun
Lmao why assume she's lying? :lol: you're so ignorant

Why assume she's telling the truth?
This whole thread is full of anti Arab rhetoric which has increased this past year on TSR.
Why assume she's telling the truth?

I assume so because nothing about her claim seems fabricated or unreasonable. What reason is there to doubt her?
Eccentric Diamond seems to find it unbelievable and impossible that someone could wear shorts/skirts in any Middle Eastern country, clearly highlighting his ignorance.
I assume so because nothing about her claim seems fabricated or unreasonable. What reason is there to doubt her?
Eccentric Diamond seems to find it unbelievable and impossible that someone could wear shorts/skirts in any Middle Eastern country, clearly highlighting his ignorance.

What reason is there to believe her?
What reason is there to believe her?

What do you want? A picture of her in shorts in a ME city? :rolleyes:
Of course I cannot know with full certainty that she is telling the truth, but unless a claim contradicts existing knowledge or appears extremely farfetched , there is no reason to doubt it. She said she's worn skirts in the ME, I don't doubt her because I've also done so numerous times. You might reply questioning what reason there is to believe me, but I have no interest in further wasting my time responding to pointless questions that are being asked for the sake of it.
What do you want? A picture of her in shorts in a ME city? :rolleyes:
Of course I cannot know with full certainty that she is telling the truth, but unless a claim contradicts existing knowledge or appears extremely farfetched , there is no reason to doubt it. She said she's worn skirts in the ME, I don't doubt her because I've also done so numerous times. You might reply questioning what reason there is to believe me, but I have no interest in further wasting my time responding to pointless questions that are being asked for the sake of it.

You are fooling no one
You are fooling no one

Yeah.. you are clearly the fool here.
You are fooling no one

You are ignorant on matters concerning the Middle East?
You are ignorant on matters concerning the Middle East?

You mean the continent you choose not to live in ... I wonder why ?
You mean the continent you choose not to live in ... I wonder why ?

I've always lived in the west. I only go to the Middle East to partayy and take a break from this western hectic lifestyle
I've always lived in the west. I only go to the Middle East to partayy and take a break from this western hectic lifestyle

The reason you choose not to live in the Middle East is because it is a shithole and women are treated like dogs
The reason you choose not to live in the Middle East is because it is a shithole and women are treated like dogs

Nah,I was treated like a Syrian princess,middle eastern hospitality is so amazing
Nah,I was treated like a Syrian princess,middle eastern hospitality is so amazing

Yeah I saw that in cologne Germany
Yeah I saw that in cologne Germany

I'm talking about the Middle East,not Europe. Two different places
Reply 57
Original post by Marco1
Journalist Lara Logan finally speaks out about her harrowing ordeal on the first night of the Arab Spring 'celebrations' in Tahrir Square in 2011. She was very lucky to escape alive from the mob that attacked her. There were numerous similar attacks on women during the celebrations. Women in Cairo do not tend to speak out about sexual assaults. If they did, they would likely be blamed for it! Such is the embedded cultural logic in Egypt regarding rape. 5 years later we would see similar callous attacks on women in Cologne and other German cities.

Lara Logan is Semitic shill.
I went on holiday in Egypt with two of my friends in 2010. It was right before the Arab Spring but already quite threatening for women, then. It was obvious we were not local, and it was impossible for us to even sit at a restaurant or take a long walk without being harrassed in one way or another. It was just an accepted practice that people seemed to be used to and take lightly, but it was thoroughly unpleasant. I have no urge to go back any time soon.
I'm talking about the Middle East,not Europe. Two different places

I am talking about the Arabs IN cologne Germany. Are you thick?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending