The Student Room Group

Got told I look like a creep today at the mall (pic)

I drove to the mall in my BMW today, I am a "forever aloner" so I was there to make friends and hopefully a girlfriend. I went around some of the shops I liked approaching people and making conversation, talking to them about products they were looking at. I complimented a guy on his choice of joggers in a sports shop as an example. Do people these days just not want to make friends or something? Too busy or just have their own small circle of friends and don't care for getting anymore? The worst point was where I cold approached a group of girls, tried to tell a joke but nobody laughed. Half of their faces were blank from the beginning as well. I kind of had an awkward moment where I guess my personality wasn't doing anything so I brought up the fact I own a BMW and asked if any of them wanted to see it to which I got told I'm a creep and to "**** off". They said I looked like a total creep, I know I tend to not wear particularly colourful clothes but that's because I don't really like to draw attention to myself. Excuse me for not going out like a flamboyant retard in the middle of winter.

Anyways, here's what I wore:

(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

What you're wearing is fine and props for being proactive and making a joke:wink:, but since it was when you mentioned the BMW I would avoid saying that too early next time. It may have been taken the wrong way like you want to lure them or kidnap them or weird stuff like that :biggrin:( I KNOW THATS FAR FETCHED:tongue: but they wanted to joke about too probably and seem humorous to their friends)

In future also look for people that do the same interests maybe?

Like if you enjoy a sport go to a club that does that or if you like reading, library, dancing a dance group, you like nature and wildlife, go on some walks in a park but you get the idea right?

It just means you have a higher chance at sharing common interests and more potential for long term friendship
(edited 8 years ago)
True religion jeans are so ugly, every style of them....the stitching and pockets ,tacky!!!
Reply 3
Well I can't see any reason why people might think you were strange.....
I can't tell if this is serious or not

It's gold either way :rofl:
You get points for being creative with the pants but the whole 'wanna see my BMW' thing gives the game away, 2/10
Reply 6
Dude, close the toilet lid.
GET RID OF THOSE JEANS :lolwut:
Reply 8
You are the troll TSR needs but doesn't deserve.
This really made my day
Thank you TSR
You should probably get jeans from H&M, Debenhams or TKMaxx, they look less garish
Original post by BWV1007
You are the troll TSR needs but doesn't deserve.
agree with the "doesn't deserve" part. repped.

Original post by Daniel9998
This really made my day
Thank you TSR

lol. repped
A quick reverse google search..

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3677785&page=4

Post number 73
Reply 13
How can someone be so clueless? Those jeans are so ugly i'd rather just not wear any trousers.
Original post by MountKimbie

Post number 73
I've been open about frauding my threads.

Post number 73

Looks like watermelon is missing one pic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CantGainWeight
I've been open about frauding my threads.

I know.

But why do it in the first place?

Post number 73

hahaha you caught him out:biggrin:
LMFAO strong troll
I know.

But why do it in the first place?

you don't honestly think my threads about catching my gf pooping and dumping her are real threads? or where i pee in the sink to make money? why do you care?

Quick Reply

Latest