The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by annac98
yeah my Dundee interview was early February and still heard nothing://

I had mine Fri and they said they ain't giving out any offers yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard back from Salford?
[QUOTE=Swagio;63263287]I had mine Fri and they said they ain't giving out any offers yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dundee said to me at my interview in January that they interview everybody first. They said they'll try and get back to us by end of March but it could be into April, so don't worry if you haven't heard anything because they won't have given out any offers yet!
Original post by crazycrazy
Had my interview on Thursday waiting to find out . Are you?

I also had my interview on Thursday. Good look with getting an offer!
Woohoo I am over the moon - have been offered a place at the Uni of Cumbria for Children's Nursing :-D x
Original post by AniiBomb

I've got my interview at Salford on Thirsday, it said on their website that offers will be made by the end of the month! Eek. I've prepared for Thursday but still so nervous! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Swagio
I had mine Fri and they said they ain't giving out any offers yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

did they say how long till they are?
Original post by annac98

They said to me they'll try and give them out by March 31st but it could be April😋
Original post by Graciecol
I've got my interview at Salford on Thirsday, it said on their website that offers will be made by the end of the month! Eek. I've prepared for Thursday but still so nervous! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

im so scared i had my interview in December the wait is killing me

I had my interview in December too, the wait is horrific. I will be so upset if I get a rejection now I think I'd rather have had one early on than to wait all this time to get the same result lol
Original post by annac98

They said it'll be asap. As far as I could gather they haven't really got any more interviews cus I was told by admissions they were unlikely to fill anymore so I couldn't Change date, although could be wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Graciecol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you send me a link of where they showed this on the website? :smile:
Original post by katienursing2015
I had my interview in December too, the wait is horrific. I will be so upset if I get a rejection now I think I'd rather have had one early on than to wait all this time to get the same result lol

That is exactly what I'm feeling... will be absolutely gutted :frown: I feel like I am looking at a gap year tbh
Is entry for magee bbc and bcc if you have a science
Does anyone know??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had an interview last week an they said by the end of the month xxx
Original post by SparklyToes
I had an interview last week an they said by the end of the month xxx

yikes! im so scared 😅

I heard back from Salford the beginning of last month so I'm guessing they're doing it in batches xx
Has anyone got an offer from University of Manchester??:smile:
I've got Kingston on Friday! Anyone know how long they take to get back to you?
Original post by thtgreeneyedgirl
I've got Kingston on Friday! Anyone know how long they take to get back to you?

You should hear back by end of day Monday or Tuesday. Their admissions officer was off sick on mine so it from Wedneday - Monday to hear back but they said it's usually a 2 dayish turnaroudn

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending