The Student Room Group

Geography aqa unit 3 and 4 june 2016 exams a level.

Though I would start this thread to discuss the unit 3 and 4 exams in June. We can discuss which 40 markers are likely to come up etc.
I'm studying World Cities, Development and Globalisation, Plate Tectonics and Ecosystems but I don't plan on revising Ecosystems as it's my weakest topic and I do not enjoy it at all. There is just not enough to throughly revise all 4 topics so I may as well play to my strengths. Anyone else being taught this way?
I do World cities, weather and climate and plate tectonics.
Why do you do 4 topics?
Currently hating plate tectonics tbh
Reply 2
My teachers say by teaching us 4 topics it gives us more choice in the exam. However it's hard to revise every topic in depth
Original post by georgias98
My teachers say by teaching us 4 topics it gives us more choice in the exam. However it's hard to revise every topic in depth

Seems a lot but I think my school has soo many case studies - about 15 for each of the modules it'll be too much for us to do 4 topics.
Original post by tcameron
Seems a lot but I think my school has soo many case studies - about 15 for each of the modules it'll be too much for us to do 4 topics.

I also study plate techtonic and weather and climate. What are you predicting the 40 markers to be about?
Original post by Nishatm411
I also study plate techtonic and weather and climate. What are you predicting the 40 markers to be about?

I think plate tectonics theory
And either urban microclimates or to do with the monsoon climate

Quick Reply

Latest