The Student Room Group

get an A at AS french?

yeah so i'm studying french at AS level (AQA) but i'm quite worried because im getting mixed grades on my speaking and writings. sometimes i get high A's and other times low B's. whats the best way to consolidate learning of content points in order to achieve the highest grade in the summer. Also anyone know of any sources where to find better content points?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown:

Why not try posting in a specific subject forum- you might have more luck there.

Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses. :redface:

:h:
Original post by anya init
yeah so i'm studying french at AS level (AQA) but i'm quite worried because im getting mixed grades on my speaking and writings. sometimes i get high A's and other times low B's. whats the best way to consolidate learning of content points in order to achieve the highest grade in the summer. Also anyone know of any sources where to find better content points?

I found this document online the other day, it has content points for every writing question there's been since 2009:

http://www.arden.solihull.sch.uk/ad/content/download/4689/19805/version/1/file/AQA+AS+French+Essay+questions.pdf

It should most definitely prove useful :h:
I organised the points depending on topic in a separate notebook, really helps for revision

Quick Reply

Latest