The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

St Andrews vs Kings BA international relations

hi all,
I'm trying to decide which university to firm. Both St and Kings have the same grade requirements.
Any and all opinions (especially those who went to either) are welcomed.
I'm hoping to find out more about the IR course in both uni's/pros and cons
thanks
Visit both places and talk to people there. If possible arrange to talk with someone teaching on each course.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Now Prince William and Katie have left, there is no point going to a remote place like St Andrews.
IR at St Andrews genuinely seen as the best in the country, that's including Oxbridge, Kings is good but not seen as good. The Will and Kate comment is a bit ridiculous- doesn't have anything to do with the uni.

With the two what's more important is what you prefer in terms of a place to live for 3/4 years. They are so different and I assume you've got a preference about being a city or a town by the sea.
Original post by Maker
Now Prince William and Katie have left, there is no point going to a remote place like St Andrews.

It's hardly 'remote' lol, it's a couple of hours away from Edinburgh. Besides it's a university, what does it need to be 'connected' for? It has libraries and shops and music venues, what else do you need?
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest