The Student Room Group

Thread for the girls

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by SAhm95
depends on the individual but just be consistent and u will see the results over time. You also need to be active so some sort of cardio, I would say do lots of star jumps :smile:

Star jumps? I was thinking maybe skipping and running. Would that help? :smile:

😂😂
No I've never tried that it would be so uncomfortable so the opposite of free:lol:
Never. :afraid:

It can't imagine leaving the house without it. :indiff:
Original post by AbMazingX
Im 5,9/5,10 and weigh a good 195lbs. Been training for 2 years or there abouts.

Nice! You're str in lifts will >me due to massive difference in weight class I.e
195lb(you) v.s 152lb(me) :frown:

Though, you probably started at a heavier weight when compared to my starting point at 48kg(106lb)
weight. :tongue: We all have different starting points but the same end goal.... :lol:

"Fuuuuuuuark, we're all gonna make it" :rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
My boob strugguhlz involv trying tuh see thuhm in thuh ferst pleys.
I just want to say, FREE THE NIPPLE :banana:
I don't like to go out without a bra on as I have my nipple pierced.... So nope I haven't.
"Thread for girls"

Instantly read by every boy.
Reply 68
Original post by Supersaps
"Thread for girls"

Instantly read by every boy.

I was looking for you obviously.
Original post by whorace
I was looking for you obviously.

And I, you, sir.
Original post by ZuluK
Star jumps? I was thinking maybe skipping and running. Would that help? :smile:

😂😂

well star jumps would make you use your chest area more by raising your arms you create a thoracic extension. However skipping and runnings would be fine as long as you do it long enough to make yourself sweat...alot :cute::cute:
Reply 71
Original post by SAhm95
well star jumps would make you use your chest area more by raising your arms you create a thoracic extension. However skipping and runnings would be fine as long as you do it long enough to make yourself sweat...alot :cute::cute:

That sounds like a good idea. Extending and then flexing the thoracic region will be good for my back.

I'll try to run enough that I sweat but I get too hot so end up pouring cold water all over myself. :h:

Loool
Reply 72
Original post by Supersaps
And I, you, sir.

Ay ay none of this sir business, i'm definitely not a gentleman
Original post by MevMev
oooh that hurts when they ping it like that ouch

It was so annoying, you'd tell them to stop and they'd do it more :indiff:
I never take my bra off, other than to shower of course.
I sleep in my bra. I don't understand how the rest of you feel so free without bras, I hate to take it off.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ZuluK
That sounds like a good idea. Extending and then flexing the thoracic region will be good for my back.

I'll try to run enough that I sweat but I get too hot so end up pouring cold water all over myself. :h:

Loool

good luck!!

u do know I've been trolling this whole time? :giggle:
Reply 76
Original post by SAhm95
good luck!!

u do know I've been trolling this whole time? :giggle:

You were trolling? But but but it was so believable. 😢😢

Spoiler

Reply 77
no haha i think people would notice, but sometimes when my boobs go so bruised and tense before my period i wear a non padded one :u:
Original post by alkaline.
friends wouldn't be looking at your tits though would they?
are you sure no males noticed rofl

why would this make a difference? It's still obvious, to me anyway ... unless I'm seriously underestimating how floppy some girls boobs must be.

You'd be surprised :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest