The Student Room Group

My Mum got into a punch up in my local uni town

So i have just finished my first year of uni but staying in my accommodation until the contract ends.

My Mum came to visit for a few days and we went for a drink.

These group of football lads and their girlfriends came in and they were being really loud. One of them threw a beer glass across the table and it went all over me. My mum then went over and told them to be respectful.

One of the girls laughed in her face and my mum said whats so funny. The girl then told her to f*** off so my mum pulled her hair. The girl slapped her so my mum slapped her back.

The girl then slapped her again so this time my mum punched her in the face and the girl fell to the floor.

She is in the same year as me at uni and ive now made a group of enemies. I dont know what to do. HELP.

Could i get kicked out of uni?
Reply 1
Nice responses only
Original post by Anonymous
So i have just finished my first year of uni but staying in my accommodation until the contract ends.

My Mum came to visit for a few days and we went for a drink.

These group of football lads and their girlfriends came in and they were being really loud. One of them threw a beer glass across the table and it went all over me. My mum then went over and told them to be respectful.

One of the girls laughed in her face and my mum said whats so funny. The girl then told her to f*** off so my mum pulled her hair. The girl slapped her so my mum slapped her back.

The girl then slapped her again so this time my mum punched her in the face and the girl fell to the floor.

She is in the same year as me at uni and ive now made a group of enemies. I dont know what to do. HELP.

Could i get kicked out of uni?

Oh god, not you again?!?!?

For example: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7356394

Nice responses only

That's as nice as I can be in the circumstances.
(edited 10 months ago)
You again. Always a story about your mum getting into fights with students. Take a day off, it’s Sunday evening.
Reply 4
Original post by ageshallnot
Oh god, not you again?!?!?

That's as nice as I can be in the circumstances.

Original post by Sorcerer of Old
You again. Always a story about your mum getting into fights with students. Take a day off, it’s Sunday evening.

Lol ok this is hilarious. OP, how many fights is your mum getting into???
Reply 5

Get a life
Reply 6
Original post by JadeN92
Lol ok this is hilarious. OP, how many fights is your mum getting into???

She is quite badly tempered
Reply 7
She is quite badly tempered

Just a suggestion for next time you meet up

Attachment not found
Get a life

Take your own advice.
Reply 9
Take your own advice.

Get a hobby
Get a hobby

Very rich from the person who makes loads of troll threads about your drunk mum.
(edited 10 months ago)
I feel like I read this same thread about a year ago...
Original post by artful_lounger

You did lol. More recently there was one thread where the mum went to predrinks with her daughter's uni friends and she got so drunk and ended up dancing on a table and then fighting one of the friends. Then there was the other one where 2 mums and their daughters saw a hot male coursemate walk by and each mum said their own daughter was more gorgeous than the other and that she should go for him. The mums then threw wine over each other and beat each other up.
(edited 10 months ago)
You did lol. There was one thread where the mum went to predrinks with her daughter's uni friends and she got so drunk and ended up dancing on a table and then fighting one of the friends. Then there was the other one where 2 mums and their daughters saw a hot male coursemate walk by and each mum said their own daughter was more gorgeous than the other and that she should go for him. The mums then threw wine over each other and beat each other up.

This feels like a pitch for a new TV show :tongue:

In all fairness, sometimes the parent involved changes:

My Mum got into a punch up in my local uni town (this one)
My mum and my friends mum had a fight at the pub
My Mum and my teacher had a fist fight at the pub
My Dad and my teacher had fight at Weatherspoons...panicking
Original post by Admit-One
In all fairness, sometimes the parent involved changes:

My Mum got into a punch up in my local uni town (this one)
My mum and my friends mum had a fight at the pub
My Mum and my teacher had a fist fight at the pub
My Dad and my teacher had fight at Weatherspoons...panicking

But the setting never changes...what does it mean? :holmes:
But the setting never changes...what does it mean? :holmes:

Perhaps the park, local woodland and supermarket were deemed too far-fetched?

Cocky boy beat me up and threatening to beat me up again!
What should I do about these boys threatening to beat me up??
I was pulled inside a photo booth and beaten up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending